- 22 min ago Maruti Suzuki Dispatches 6.70 Lakh Cars Via Indian Railways In Over Six Years
- 40 min ago Maruti WagonR Electric Hatchback Spied Testing Once Again In India
- 1 hr ago BS4 Vehicles Sold After March 31 Deadline Cannot Be Registered Says Supreme Court
- 1 hr ago Skoda Kamiq Snapped Testing Once Again In India: Here's Everything You Need To Know
- News Congress slams Centre, says govt is silent on US deportation threat
- Movies David Schwimmer Wanted To Work With A More Diverse Cast On Friends
- Finance CG Power Shares Locked In 5% Lower Circuit After Yes Bank Sells Part Stake
- Sports Sophie Devine appointed full-time captain of New Zealand women's cricket team
- Technology Redmi Note 9 India Launch Likely Set For This Month
- Lifestyle Designer Neeta Lulla Shares Interesting Details About Sridevi’s Costumes In A Movie On Her Instagram
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Tata Motors had already restarted its manufacturing operations for both Commercial and Passenger Vehicles from its plants located at Pantnagar (Uttarakhand) and Sanand (Gujarat) a week back.
However, the plants located in Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), Dharwad (Karnataka), Jamshedpur (Jharkhand) and Pune (Maharashtra) are expected to begin production over the next few days. This commencement of operations follows receipt of all necessary approvals from relevant Government authorities.
Mr Guenter Butschek, the CEO & MD at Tata Motors said, "Our utmost priority is the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers and ecosystem partners. Therefore, we restart operations with limited, essential staff in each plant, adhering to all mandated safety norms while efficiently meeting operational requirements. The support and cooperation extended by local authorities, state and central Government, our Union partners and our dedicated workforce have been instrumental for a smooth restart."
"We will scale operations in a graded manner as the entire ecosystem of suppliers, vendors, dealers and customers comes up to speed. We are cautiously optimistic and staying agile to cater to an evolving demand. The lockdown was our opportunity to accelerate our digital journey and evolve new ways of working, while servicing and supporting our customers. We are well positioned to redefine mobility with our new product portfolio, customised offerings and enhanced customer experience," he further stated.
In other COVID-19 Tata Motors news, the company is actively supporting the government's efforts to fight this pandemic. They also adopted the E3 Strategy to fight against the global crisis that includes essential supplies provision, equipping heroes on ground-zero and educating the masses for containment and prevention.
Tata Motors also served over 1,12,025 cooked meals, 10,350 water bottles and distributed 10,153 ration kits to migrants and stranded communities, at urban slums, at transit camps, and villages across the country. Tata Motors has also opened an online booking facility of all the cars across its portfolio. The customers have to go to the website and pick their favorite car and then book it by paying a token amount online.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Resuming Operations
Since the Government has eased the lockdown, Tata Motors is resuming operations in an orderly manner. The company has been helping people fight against the COVID-19 crisis worldwide by providing the necessary supplies.