- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
On the occasion of World EV Day, Tata Motors has announced the launch of 'NEXON EV 3D Commerce'. Through this, the customers can get an entire visualization of the Nexon EV range on the official website. This 3D visualization is powered by Eccentric Engine's One 3D platform.
Customers can get a full detailed and holistic purchase experience. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Tata Motors has made sure that the customers and the staff both remain safe while doing business. This experience will also help maintain social distance norms, which the Government has strictly told to follow.
Speaking on the launch, Ramesh Dorairajan, Head - Sales, Marketing and Customer Care, Electric Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, "We are constantly looking at ways and means of improving customer experience and engagement. The current pandemic has urged businesses to change their approach and adapt in accordance with the new normal. Being a homegrown brand, it gives us great pleasure to partner with Eccentric Engine, an innovative Indian tech company and launches this initiative, as we redefine our customer engagement. The NEXON EV 3D Commerce is a big step in this direction."
The Nexon EV 3D Commerce is a 360-degree virtual experience which allows customers to explore colors, variants, features, and accessories of the Nexon EV in great detail. This will be the first automotive E-Commerce experience with 3D at its core, right from the Home Page.
Adding in, Varun Shah, CEO and Co-founder of Eccentric Engine said "It's a privilege to collaborate with Tata Motors for this incredibly special launch and support them in their endeavor. EV's are the future of Mobility and critical for environmental sustainability. This is a first of its kind integration of our One 3D Platform with E-Commerce. We look forward to Tata Motors EV customers enjoying a seamless experience throughout their online journey."
The Nexon EV is powered by a 95kW electric motor, paired to a 30.2kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces 129bhp and 245Nm of peak torque with power sent to the front wheels.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon EV 3D experience
Tata Motors had made sure that the customers and the staff, both be safe during this ongoing pandemic. That was one of the main reasons to launch the 3D experience of the Nexon EV. Other than that, this platform will help people save a lot of time and energy as they can sit at home and get a virtual experience.