- 2 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Bookings & Launch Timeline Revealed: Teaser Video
- 1 day ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Upgrading 3G Users To 4G Network To Bring Faster Internet Speed
- News NIA court sentences to life ISIS terrorist in Omar Al-Hindi case
- Movies Dino Morea On Nepotism In Film Industry: You Have To Slog Whether You Are An Insider Or Outsider
- Finance ITC Trades Higher Even As Maharashtra Bans Sale Of Loose Cigarettes, Beedis
- Sports Ashok Dinda to play for Goa in upcoming domestic season
- Lifestyle Tamannaah Bhatia’s Yellow Saree And Minimal Jewellery Avatar Is The Festive Look Inspiration We Need
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
Tata Motors has launched a new initiative called 'Sanitised by Tata Motors'. This initiative has been launched so that the customers can come to know what all safety measures are the car dealerships going through during this nationwide lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Speaking about the initiative, Mr. Vivek Srivatsa, Head Marketing, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (PVBU), Tata Motors said, "At Tata Motors, safety is the top priority for us, our customers as well as our dealers at all times. Accordingly, we have taken utmost care at all dealerships and service centres to maintain requisite social distancing, minimise physical contact with the vehicles and enhance the levels of sanitisation and hygiene. With ‘The Sanitised by Tata Motors' initiative, we are further instilling a sense of confidence in our customers, assuring them that they are always safe while engaging with Tata Motors. This will help customers conveniently access our ‘New Forever' range of cars and SUVs."
So what all does the 'Sanitised by Tata Motors' initiative deal with? Through this initiative, customers will be delivered a fully sanitised new vehicle from the dealerships. Moreover, specially designed labels confirming ‘Sanitised by Tata Motors' will be pasted on the vehicle post sanitisation. After all of this is done, the vehicle will not be touched by any staff member of the dealership team till it's delivered to the customer.
To follow the social distancing norms, all dealerships are having discussions with customers using digital tools such as Whatsapp, E-mail or even video calls. The documents for vehicle insurance and registration are being collected via mail or specially installed drop boxes and vehicle deliveries are being done only after all the formalities are completed.
The company is also offering test drives on-demand at the customer's preferred location. Only the customer will be driving the car along with a dealer staff member sitting in the rear seat. After the test drives are complete, the vehicle will be fully sanitised and will also include replacing protective covers shielding the interiors of the vehicle, such as seat and steering covers.
Thoughts About The New Initiative Launched By Tata Motors
Through this new initiative, now the customers need not worry about health and hygiene issues when they are going to buy their new Tata car. It's not only Tata Motor, but every car manufacturer is trying to do their best to keep the business running during this global crisis.