- 56 min ago Nissan Magnite India Launch Rumored By End 2020: Will Rival Toyota Urban Cruiser
- 16 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- 16 hrs ago Honda Cars India Introduce Virtual Showrooms: New Car Purchase From Comfort of Home
- 17 hrs ago Tata Tiago Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- Technology Google Pixel 5, Pixel 4a 5G Massive Leak; Launch Set For September 30
- Movies Chinmayi Criticises Kangana Ranaut’s Views On Depression; Asks Queen Actress To ‘Take Help’
- News Flight Lieutenant Shivangi Singh to be first Rafale woman fighter pilot
- Lifestyle Ankita Lokhande Or Erica Fernandes, Whose White Saree Is Prettier And Who Pulled It Off Better?
- Sports IPL 2020: Rohit Sharma is now fourth in the 'hit' list!
- Finance This Pharma Stock Has Promising Outlook And An Upgrade From Sharekhan
- Education CISCE Compartment Time Table 2020 Released For ICSE And ISC Exams
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
Tata Motors has launched health and hygiene accessories for its customers. These accessories are designed to provide car owners with an additional level of safety for their new and existing Tata cars from the COVID-19 pandemic. All these health and hygiene accessories will be offered as Tata Motors Genuine Accessories and will be available at the Tata dealerships across the country.
So, what are the accessories that the company has launched? First up is the Air-o-Pure 95 Air Purifier, this comes equipped with an Active Carbon HEPA filter and UV-C light which improves the air quality and filters out hazardous smoke from the car's cabin. The air purifier is designed compactly and fits perfectly in a cup holder.
Next is the Air-o-Pure 95 Air Filter that is capable of filtering out bacteria and viruses of up to 0.3 microns, thereby improving the quality of the cabin air. This filter can be installed in the Nexon and the Harrier as of now, but it will soon be available for all the cars across the portfolio.
Last but not least, is the Health- Pro Sanitization Kit for the customers. This kit is specially designed to provide the customers with critical hygiene items such as hand sanitizer, N95 masks, hand gloves, safety touch key, tissue box, mist diffuser and a driving kit covers for the steering wheel, handbrake, gear knob and seats.
In other recent Tata Motors news, the company has partnered with Orix Auto Infrastructure Services Limited to provide unique ownership plans to Nexon EV buyers in the country. Customers looking to buy the Nexon EV can choose from various plans available starting with Rs 41,900 per month. They can choose from various tenure periods which are 18 months, 24 months, and 36 months depending upon the requirements.
Thoughts About The Health And Hygiene Kit Introduced By Tata Motors
During this COVID-19 pandemic, we all should be extra protective of everything. It is good to see that manufacturers are also taking the initiative to introduce new hygiene kits so that the customers can be safe.