- 57 min ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- 2 hrs ago Ather Electric Scooters To Launch In Kozhikode During Phase 1 Sales Expansion
- 3 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS BS6 Delivery Timeline Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet Registers 25,000 Pre-Launch Bookings: Range-Topping GTX+ Receives Highest Demand
- Lifestyle 11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Deletes Tweets, Blocks Journalist After Being Condemned For Threatening Him
- Sports IPL 2020: Jasprit Bumrah can fill the shoes of Lasith Malinga for Mumbai Indians in this season, says Brett Lee
- News KSRTC to operate buses to Maharashtra from September 22
- Technology Sennheiser Introduces CX 400BT True Wireless Earbuds: Should You Buy?
- Education UP Board Compartment Exam Date 2020 For Class 10th And Class 12th
- Finance Changes In NAV Rules Of Mutual Fund Rules From 1 Jan 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Tata Motors has launched health and hygiene accessories for its customers. These accessories are designed to provide car owners with an additional level of safety for their new and existing Tata cars from the COVID-19 pandemic. All these health and hygiene accessories will be offered as Tata Motors Genuine Accessories and will be available at the Tata dealerships across the country.
So, what are the accessories that the company has launched? First up is the Air-o-Pure 95 Air Purifier, this comes equipped with an Active Carbon HEPA filter and UV-C light which improves the air quality and filters out hazardous smoke from the car's cabin. The air purifier is designed compactly and fits perfectly in a cup holder.
Next is the Air-o-Pure 95 Air Filter that is capable of filtering out bacteria and viruses of up to 0.3 microns, thereby improving the quality of the cabin air. This filter can be installed in the Nexon and the Harrier as of now, but it will soon be available for all the cars across the portfolio.
Last but not least, is the Health- Pro Sanitization Kit for the customers. This kit is specially designed to provide the customers with critical hygiene items such as hand sanitizer, N95 masks, hand gloves, safety touch key, tissue box, mist diffuser and a driving kit covers for the steering wheel, handbrake, gear knob and seats.
In other recent Tata Motors news, the company has partnered with Orix Auto Infrastructure Services Limited to provide unique ownership plans to Nexon EV buyers in the country. Customers looking to buy the Nexon EV can choose from various plans available starting with Rs 41,900 per month. They can choose from various tenure periods which are 18 months, 24 months, and 36 months depending upon the requirements.
Thoughts About The Health And Hygiene Kit Introduced By Tata Motors
During this COVID-19 pandemic, we all should be extra protective of everything. It is good to see that manufacturers are also taking the initiative to introduce new hygiene kits so that the customers can be safe.