- 2 min ago Tata Hexa BS6 XMA 4X4 Variant Spotted Testing In Pune: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 min ago TVS Sport BS6 Registers Highest Fuel-Efficiency Of 110.12km/l: Enters Asia Book Of Records
- 1 hr ago Nissan Magnite India Launch Rumored By End 2020: Will Rival Toyota Urban Cruiser
- 16 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- News Is India ready for war asks Swamy, demands white paper
- Movies Vijayakanth Tests Positive for COVID-19, Hospitalised: Reports
- Sports No need to criticise Pat Cummins, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Dinesh Karthik
- Finance Banking Stocks Look Weak But Brokerages Are Bullish On This Private Bank
- Technology Google Pixel 5, Pixel 4a 5G Massive Leak; Launch Set For September 30
- Lifestyle Ankita Lokhande Or Erica Fernandes, Whose White Saree Is Prettier And Who Pulled It Off Better?
- Education CISCE Compartment Time Table 2020 Released For ICSE And ISC Exams
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
Tata Motors has launched health and hygiene accessories for its customers. These accessories are designed to provide car owners with an additional level of safety for their new and existing Tata cars from the COVID-19 pandemic. All these health and hygiene accessories will be offered as Tata Motors Genuine Accessories and will be available at the Tata dealerships across the country.
So, what are the accessories that the company has launched? First up is the Air-o-Pure 95 Air Purifier, this comes equipped with an Active Carbon HEPA filter and UV-C light which improves the air quality and filters out hazardous smoke from the car's cabin. The air purifier is designed compactly and fits perfectly in a cup holder.
Next is the Air-o-Pure 95 Air Filter that is capable of filtering out bacteria and viruses of up to 0.3 microns, thereby improving the quality of the cabin air. This filter can be installed in the Nexon and the Harrier as of now, but it will soon be available for all the cars across the portfolio.
Last but not least, is the Health- Pro Sanitization Kit for the customers. This kit is specially designed to provide the customers with critical hygiene items such as hand sanitizer, N95 masks, hand gloves, safety touch key, tissue box, mist diffuser and a driving kit covers for the steering wheel, handbrake, gear knob and seats.
In other recent Tata Motors news, the company has partnered with Orix Auto Infrastructure Services Limited to provide unique ownership plans to Nexon EV buyers in the country. Customers looking to buy the Nexon EV can choose from various plans available starting with Rs 41,900 per month. They can choose from various tenure periods which are 18 months, 24 months, and 36 months depending upon the requirements.
Thoughts About The Health And Hygiene Kit Introduced By Tata Motors
During this COVID-19 pandemic, we all should be extra protective of everything. It is good to see that manufacturers are also taking the initiative to introduce new hygiene kits so that the customers can be safe.