- 7 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 9 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 11 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- News Pakistan 'pernicious cradle of terrorism': India at UNHRC
- Movies Shruti Haasan Slams Bodyshamers; Says She's Had Plastic Surgery And Isn’t Ashamed To Admit It
- Technology HTC Wildfire R70 With Triple Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Sports Tokyo Olympics-bound Indian athletes attend workshop to learn Japanese cultural sensitivity
- Lifestyle Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Tata Motors has updated the price list of its Harrier SUV in the Indian market. The Tata Harrier prices have been increased by up to Rs 43,000 across all its variants. The new price list of the Tata Harrier has been updated on the brand's official website and is effective immediately.
The base variant of the Tata Harrier now comes with a starting price of Rs 13.43 lakh; an increase from the previous Rs 12.99 lakh. The top-spec variant of the Tata Harrier is now priced at Rs 17.30 lakh.
This is the second price hike for the Harrier SUV in its one-year since launch. The Tata Harrier was introduced initially with a starting price of Rs 12.69 lakh.All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Here is the updated variant-wise price list of the Tata Harrier:
|Variants||New Price||Old Price|
|XE||Rs 13.43 Lakh||Rs 12.99 Lakh|
|XM||Rs 14.69 Lakh||Rs 14.25 Lakh|
|XT||Rs 15.89 Lakh||Rs 15.45 Lakh|
|XZ||Rs 17.19 Lakh||Rs 16.75 Lakh|
|XZ (DT)||Rs 17.30 Lakh||Rs 16.95 Lakh|
|XT (Dark)||Rs 16.00 Lakh||Rs 15.55 Lakh|
|XZ (Dark)||Rs 17.30 Lakh||Rs 16.85 Lakh|
*All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
As seen from the table above, the Tata Harrier is offered with a choice of four standard variants: XE, XM, XT and XZ. Along with this, the Harrier SUV is also offered with a special ‘Dark Edition' version as well.
The Tata Harrier was first launched in India back in January 2019. The SUV is the first product from the brand to feature Tata Motors' ‘Impact 2.0' design language. The Harrier also comes with the brand's all-new ‘OMEGA' architecture, which is a modified version of Land Rover's D8 platform.
All variants of the Tata Harrier are offered with a host of features and equipment. Some of the key features on the Tata Harrier include LED headlamps, LED DRLs, LED taillights, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, soft-touch material on the dashboard; among a host of others.
The Tata Harrier is powered by a single 2.0-litre ‘Kryotec' diesel engine. It produces 140bhp and 350Nm of peak torque, paired to a six-speed manual gearbox. Tata Motors is said to be currently working on an automatic transmission as well, which is expected to debut on the Gravitas; the seven-seater iteration of the Harrier.
Recently, Tata Motors celebrated one-year of sales of the Harrier with a new campaign — #OneWithMyHarrier. This campaign offers existing customers of the Tata Harrier with a host of benefits and personalisation options — here are more details.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Price Hike
The Tata Harrier was among the much-awaited products from the brand since its concept version (H5X) was showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. Positioned in the competitive mid-size SUV segment, the Harrier has, however, lost out on sales recently to its rivals such as the Kia Seltos, MG Hector and the Hyundai Creta.