- 13 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 18 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 19 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- News Delhi's temperature to rise over next couple of days, air quality worsens
- Technology Motorola ‘Nio' Could Be Next Flagship Smartphone With Snapdragon 865 SoC
- Finance Gold Prices Drop 1 Per Cent On Weak Global Cues
- Sports ISL feature: Edu Bedia all praise for FC Goa’s fighting spirit
- Movies Andhaghaaram Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Tata Motors will be introducing new special edition models of its existing and upcoming vehicle line-up in the country. The special edition model is expected to arrive sometime later this year in the Indian market.
A leaked government document by Rushlane, reveals the upcoming Camo and Dark edition variants getting registered by the company. This includes the Tiago, the Tigor, the Altroz, the Nexon and the Harrier.
The document also reveals that the upcoming Gravita SUV will also be added with special edition models. These models are expected to be sold alongside the standard variant much like the Harrier Dark edition.
No further details regarding the special edition variants have been revealed by the company. Both Camo and Dark edition models will feature few cosmetic upgrades over the standard model. However, the variants will remain unchanged mechanically.
We are already familiar with the Dark variant and the treatment given by the company to the Harrier Dark. This includes an all-black paint scheme called ‘Atlas Black', 17-inch Blackstone alloy wheels, blacked-out scuff plates at both ends, dark-toned tail lamps, and shark fin antenna; among others.
On the inside, the special edition SUV features a blacked-out cabin, Benecke Kaliko leather seat upholstery with contrast grey stitching, and Blackstone grey dashboard. All the chrome trims from the standard Harrier variants are finished in a new gunmetal grey chrome pack. It adds a contrasting look to the all-black interiors.
We can expect a similar treatment being given to the Altroz Dark, the Nexon Dark, the Tigor Dark and the Tiago Dark. As mentioned before, the upcoming Gravitas will be added with a Dark edition.
Additionally, Tata Motors is also introducing a new Camo variant of all existing and upcoming models in the country. None of the details or changes of the upcoming Camo variant has been revealed. However, it will also feature a few subtle upgrades inside and out following a theme.
Camo does not necessarily have to be green paint scheme, as there are various forms such as the Desert Camo, Artic Camo and more. As a result, the Camo variant could get an exclusive paint scheme, which will also be the theme of the car. More details will be revealed near to the launch date.
Thoughts About The Tata Cars Camo & Dark Special Edition Models Registered
Tata Motors aims to provide special edition variants of its entire model range adding to the exclusivity factor. This could help boost sales for the brand, as customers receive a cosmetically modified car right from the factory. Whether Camo variant will be limited to a new paint scheme remains to be seen.