- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Tata Motors have announced attractive discounts and special offers on its select models range this month. The company is offering cash discounts, exchange bonuses, and corporate discounts.
Maximum benefits of up to Rs 80,000 is being offered depending on the model and variant. Buyers can avail discount offers via the brand's digital online sales platform called ‘Click to Drive'.
The Tiago, the Tigor, the Nexon and the Harrier flagship SUV is being offered with attractive discounts this month. The offers are valid until September 30, 2020. Here is a model-wise break up of the discount offers for this month:
The Tata Tiago is an entry-level model in the brand's line-up. The hatchback is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 32,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer.
In addition to this, the company is offering a corporate discount of up to Rs 7,000 depending on the eligibility. Alternatively, Covid-19 warriors are offered with benefits of Rs 3,000 as well.
The Tata Tigor is an entry-level compact-sedan based on the Tiago hatchback. It is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 37,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. An additional corporate cash discount of up to Rs 7,000 is offered depending on the customer's eligibility.
The Tata Nexon is one of the most successful SUV models in the brand's portfolio. The diesel variants of the compact-SUV are being offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 along with additional cash discounts of up to Rs 10,000 depending on the eligibility.
While the petrol variant misses out on exchange bonus, but still receives a maximum cash discount of up to Rs 5,000 for Tata employees or customers working in a corporate company.
The brand's flagship SUV, the Tata Harrier is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 80,000 this month. This includes Rs 25,000 cash discount, Rs 40,000 exchange bonus and a corporate discount of up to Rs 15,000 depending on the eligibility.
The above offered does not include the XZ+ and the XZA+ trims along with the special Dark Edition models. These variants are offered with benefits of up to Rs 40,000 which includes the same exchange bonus and corporate discount offered with the other variants.
Thoughts About Tata Cars Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In September 2020
Tata Motors has announced attractive discounts on some of its best-selling models to boost sales during the ongoing festive season. The company is also rewarding Covid-19 warriors with a special cash discount to honour their continuous support in helping the country to recover from the ongoing pandemic.