- 6 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 10 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 15 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Tata Motors has partnered with HDFC Bank to roll out exciting finance offers for its passenger cars in the country. The company has introduced two new finance offers called the 'Gradual Step Up' and the 'TML Flexi Drive' schemes during this festive season this year.
Tata Motors has partnered with HDFC Bank to roll out exciting finance offers for its passenger cars in the country. The company has introduced two new finance offers called the ‘Gradual Step Up' and the ‘TML Flexi Drive' schemes during this festive season this year.
The newly introduced finance offers are available for customer till the end of November 2020. These offers can be redeemed on the entire range of cars SUVs ana EVs that is currently sold in the company's portfolio.
Under the Gradual Step Up scheme, customers can now avail EMI options as low as Rs 799 per lakh per month, depending on the product and variant. As per the scheme, the EMI payments gradually increase for 2 years depending on the payment convenience of the buyer.
The Gradual Step Up scheme will help customers reduce the initial monthly commitments at the stat fast track their buying process, in turn making personal mobility available to all at pocket-friendly rates.
On the other hand, the Flexi Drive scheme gives the option to customers to choose any 3 months every year, where they can pay minimum EMI of Rs 789 per lakh per month, depending on the product and variant) as per their convenience.
Mr Vivek Srivatsa, Head - Marketing, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors said, "We are humbled to be partnering with HDFC Bank to roll out exciting offers for our customers. This is in alignment with our constant endeavour to make safe personal mobility solutions more affordable and accessible to individuals and families, while contributing to the joy of this year's festive season.
We hope, that these offers will boost customer morale and make the process of purchasing a car more convenient, thereby allowing them to truly celebrate the festivities with their friends and families."
Mr Arvind Kapil - Country Head, Retail Lending, HDFC Bank said, "At HDFC Bank, the objective is to offer the very best in class products and services to our customers. We are extremely excited to be partnering with Tata Motors, this festive season, which is just around the corner and stay committed to bringing in attractive and never before finance offers via our Festive treats platform.
We believe this partnership offers affordable and viable financing solutions, in that, creating a value proposition for our customers, thereby facilitating the ownership of their dream car."
Additionally, the company is also providing up to 100 per cent ex-showroom financing on the entire PV product range under both schemes. Customers can avail these offers online via the brand's online retail platform or at any of the authorised dealerships across the country.
Thoughts About The Tata Cars Finance Offers & Benefits During Festive Season
Tata Motors has announced attractive finance schemes during the festive season this year in the country. With the new finance schemes, the company aims to reduce the initial commitment needed to purchase a new vehicle. It will also help protect the sentiments of buying a new car for its customers during this festive season.