- 53 min ago New Royal Enfield Classic (2021) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Komaki High-Speed Electric Two-Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 96,000
- 15 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exports Begin In India: First Batch SUVs Shipped Overseas
- Finance Union Budget 2021: No Personal Income Tax Tweak Likely
- Movies Neha Marda On Long-Distance Relationship With Hubby Aayushman: I Always Chase To Meet Him
- Technology Nokia 1.4 Full Spec-Sheet Leaked Online; Dual Cameras, 4,000mAh Battery In Tow
- News Explained: How US President Joe Biden's era impact India?
- Sports MS Dhoni comparisons amazing but Rishabh Pant wants a name for himself in Indian cricket
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Makes Our Day Bright And Happy By Treating Us With Her Colourful Look In A Pretty Co-ord Set
- Education RRB NTPC Phase 3 Exam Date 2021 And Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Tata Motors has announced the achievement of a new milestone in the Indian market. The company today announced that their passenger vehicle segment has crossed the 4 million sales mark in India, since inception.
To celebrate the achievement, Tata Motors has released a new video, highlighting the company's journey since its establishment in 1945. The video narrated by legendary Bollywood actor Anupam Kher, showcases all the iconic models in Tata Motors' product lineup, both old and new. This includes old models such as the Indica, Sierra, Nano, Sumo and the Safari.
It also showcases the new BS6 range of models currently on offer, including the Tiago, Tigor, Altroz, Nexon and Harrier. It also highlights the brand's journey towards ‘Atma Nirbharta', along with stating how their current product lineup is the safest in the Indian automobile market.
Vivek Srivatsa, Head Marketing, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (PVBU), Tata Motors said,
"As one of India's foremost home-grown automotive brands, we are delighted to have reached this significant milestone for our passenger vehicles segment. We are honoured to have the legendary Mr. Anupam Kher as the narrator of the glorious journey of a brand that is a legend in itself."
"This film is a testament to not only our evolutionary growth over the last 30 years but also the growth that India has seen as a nation through this period. This narration celebrates Tata Motors and all those who have supported us in these years, as we continue to provide class-defining products to our consumers, thereby allowing us to be thought leaders in the realm of design, safety and performance."
He further added, "Historically, Tata Motors has always broken barriers and created new benchmarks by consistently bringing innovative products that cater to the ‘Indian' customer, thus contributing to an ‘Atma Nirbhar' or a ‘self-reliant' India, since the very beginning."
"Our recently launched BS6 range of products further solidifies our commitment towards our customers, as we prepare ourselves to not only become future ready by staying New Forever but by also carving the road to safer mobility in India."
Thoughts On The Tata Passenger Vehicle Sales Milestone
The 4 million sales milestone is a huge achievement for the brand in the Indian market. The Indian carmaker is now working on its next flagship model, which they hope will continue to bring in consistent if not better volume sales in the future as well.