- 6 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 21 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 22 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 1 day ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Movies Aniruddh Dave Discharged After 55 Days Of Hospitalisation Due To COVID-19; Says 'Zindagi Aa Raha Hoon Main'
- News In UP religious conversion racket, ED files money laundering case
- Finance Market Closing: Nifty Ends Above 15,850; Financials, Metals Outperform
- Technology Oppo Reno 6 Series With 90Hz Display Launching Soon In India: What To Expect?
- Education Patna HC Directs State Govt To Fill The Vacant Posts Of Commerce Teachers In Schools Within 6 Months
- Lifestyle Pooja Hegde Looks Like A Dream In Her Elegant Flower-Patterned Saree; Pictures Inside!
- Sports Wimbledon: Injured defending champion Halep ruled out
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Tata Motors has announced year-end discounts, benefits and special offers for December 2020. The year-end discounts and benefits are offered on select models of the brand's 'Forever Range'. This includes the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and the Harrier.
The company is offering cash discounts, exchange benefits and other special packages during this month. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 are being offered depending on the model and its variant. The Tata Motors year-end discounts and benefits are valid on purchases made between December 1 to December 31, 2020.
The Tata Tiago is the brand's entry-level model sold in the company's portfolio. The hatchback is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 25,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer.
The hatchback is currently available in a single-engine option with a choice of either a five-speed manual or an AMT transmission option. The Tata Tiago currently retails between Rs 4.7 lakh and 6.74 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The brand's compact sedan, the Tata Tigor is based on the Tiago hatchback. The Tigor fastback is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 30,000, which includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The engine and transmission options on the Tigor are same as the Tiago hatchback. Tata Motors has priced the Tigor between Rs 5.39 lakh and 7.49 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tata Nexon is one of the most successful SUV models in the brand's portfolio. The diesel variants of the compact-SUV are being offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. No benefits are being offered with the petrol variants of the compact-SUV.
The compact-SUV is available in both petrol and diesel engine options. Both engines are offered with manual and automatic transmission options. The Nexon compact-SUV currently retails between Rs 6.99 lakh and Rs 12.70 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The brand's flagship SUV, the Tata Harrier is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 this month. This includes Rs 25,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000.
The above offers do not include the XZ+, XZA+ and the special Camo & Dark Edition models sold in the market. The company is offering the XZ+, XZA+ and the Camo & Dark Edition variants with an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000.
Thoughts About Tata Car Discounts & Year-End Offers Announced For December 2020
Tata Motors has rolled out a host of offers and benefits as part of its year-end offers. These festive offers will reduce the initial commitment for customers while purchasing a new vehicle in the country. The latest offer from the brand will help attract more customers and boost sales for the brand.