- 26 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 48 min ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Technology Vivo Y1s Entry-Level Smartphone Announced In India: Price And Specifications
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Netizens Trend #IamWithAbi As Abijeet Rejects To Go On A Date With Monal
- News Attack foiled, revival stalled: Why the killing of 4 JeM terrorists is such a big deal
- Finance Foreign Institutional Investors FII Inflows Into Indian Markets Creates New Record In Nov
- Sports LPL 2020: WI coach Phil Simmons says he was not aware Andre Russell playing for Colombo Kings
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange And Pink Suit Will Melt You Heart
- Education AYUSH Counselling 2020: Check AYUSH NEET Counselling 2020 Registration Process
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Tata Motors will be soon introducing a more powerful turbo-petrol engine on its Altroz premium hatchback in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, the upcoming turbo-petrol variant of the hatchback has been spied several times testing in the country.
According to the latest report from TeamBHP, the company had briefly put up photos of the Altroz Turbo variant on its official website. It said that the photos revealed the ‘itubro' badging placed next to the smoked taillights.
The models that were spied earlier had a ‘turbo' badging which was placed lower down the boot lid. However, the photos on the website are likely to be a production version of the turbo-petrol variant.
Apart from the badge, all other features remain the same as the outgoing standard model including alloy wheels. Recent reports suggest that the Altroz iturbo variant could be powered by the 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine. It will be producing a maximum of 108bhp and a peak torque of 140Nm.
Speaking about the choice in transmission, the Altroz Turbo could feature both manual and automatic options. The manual could be in the form of a six-speed unit and the automatic is expected to be a (DCT) Dual-Clutch Transmission. The Altroz turbo variant could also feature paddle shifters adding to the sporty feel.
We expect Tata Motors to make some more changes on the exterior and interiors of the Altroz iturbo, which will be revealed at the time of its launch. However, most of its features will be borrowed from the standard model.
The standard hatchback model features LED DRLs, LED taillights, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It also features a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls.
Tata Motors is currently offering the Altroz in two engine options: the 1.2-litre, three-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 85bhp and 113Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder turbocharged diesel unit that puts out 89bhp and 200Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission. The company is currently not offering an automatic transmission on the Altroz even as an option.
Once launched the Tata Altroz Turbo will rival against the Volkswagen Polo TSI, and the upcoming next-gen Hyundai i20; among other turbo-petrol models sold in a similar price range. The company is expected to offer the iturbo variant of Altroz in a couple of trim options along with a few exclusive paint scheme as well.
Thoughts About The Tata Altroz Turbo Variant Appears On Official Website
Tata Altroz Turbo variant is among the most anticipated model this year in the Indian market. The turbo-petrol engine has become extremely popular across all vehicles segments in the country. As a result, Tata Motors is looking to offer a new variant of its popular hatchback during the festive season this year, which will help boost sale for the brand.