- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 7 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 9 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 24 hrs ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Sports IPL 2020: Almost the perfect performance: Mumbai Indians bowling coach Shane Bond
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Is Pumped About Shooting In His Hometown Chandigarh For The First Time
- Finance Which ITR Form Is Pertinent To You As A Taxpayer?
- Lifestyle Navratri 2020: Significance Of Bengal Maha Navami
- News Free Covid vaccine promise in Bihar manifesto perfectly in order: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale On Smartphones And Other Electronics Gadgets
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Tata Altroz will be reciving a new turbo-petrol engine in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, several details of the upcoming Altroz have been revealed including complete specs of the all-new engine on the premium hatchback.
A Leaked image from TeamBHP, reveals the complete power figures of the upcoming turbo-petrol engine. The 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine will be producing a maximum of 108bhp and a peak torque of 140Nm.
The image also reveals the pricing for the Altroz turbo-petrol variant. The powerful variant of the premium hatchback is expected to be priced between Rs 7.99 lakh and Rs 8.75 lakh for the top-spec variant.
Also, the image suggests that Altroz Turbo variant will be offered in four trim level. Whether it will be available in XE, XM, XT and XZ trim level remains to be seen. Currently, the Altroz petrol variants retail between Rs 5.44 lakh and Rs 7.89 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Tata Motors is currently offering the Altroz in two engine options: the 1.2-litre, three-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 85bhp and 113Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder turbocharged diesel unit that puts out 89bhp and 200Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission. The company is currently not offering an automatic transmission on the Altroz even as an option.
The Altroz Turbo can come with a few subtle changes inside and out to tell it apart over the standard model. This could be similar to the ones that were made to the JTP models with added trims and red accents.
The standard model of the hatchback features LED DRLs, LED taillights, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It also features a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls.
Once launched the Tata Altroz Turbo will rival against the Volkswagen Polo TSI, and the upcoming next-gen Hyundai i20; among other turbo-petrol models sold in a similar price range.
Thoughts About The Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
The Tata Altroz turbo petrol variant is expected to be launched during Diwali this year. Tata Motors is looking to add a few new models to its line-up during the ongoing festive season in India. The demand for the turbo-petrol engine has increased in the Indian market.