- 2 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- 5 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz India Sales Registers New Record This Festive Season: Here Are The Details
- 7 hrs ago New Bajaj CT100 ‘Kadak’ Motorcycle Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 46,432
- Finance 11 Bluechip Stocks Every Investor Should Keep In His Demat
- News ‘Hurt patriotic sentiments’: 3 PDP leaders quit Mehbooba Mufti's party over flag remark
- Sports India tour of Australia: Don't see reason why families can't accompany players: Ganguly
- Movies Mandira Bedi Welcomes Daughter Tara To Her Family; ‘She Has Come To Us Like A Blessing’
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Tata Altroz will be reciving a new turbo-petrol engine in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, several details of the upcoming Altroz have been revealed including complete specs of the all-new engine on the premium hatchback.
A Leaked image from TeamBHP, reveals the complete power figures of the upcoming turbo-petrol engine. The 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine will be producing a maximum of 108bhp and a peak torque of 140Nm.
The image also reveals the pricing for the Altroz turbo-petrol variant. The powerful variant of the premium hatchback is expected to be priced between Rs 7.99 lakh and Rs 8.75 lakh for the top-spec variant.
Also, the image suggests that Altroz Turbo variant will be offered in four trim level. Whether it will be available in XE, XM, XT and XZ trim level remains to be seen. Currently, the Altroz petrol variants retail between Rs 5.44 lakh and Rs 7.89 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Tata Motors is currently offering the Altroz in two engine options: the 1.2-litre, three-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 85bhp and 113Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder turbocharged diesel unit that puts out 89bhp and 200Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission. The company is currently not offering an automatic transmission on the Altroz even as an option.
The Altroz Turbo can come with a few subtle changes inside and out to tell it apart over the standard model. This could be similar to the ones that were made to the JTP models with added trims and red accents.
The standard model of the hatchback features LED DRLs, LED taillights, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It also features a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls.
Once launched the Tata Altroz Turbo will rival against the Volkswagen Polo TSI, and the upcoming next-gen Hyundai i20; among other turbo-petrol models sold in a similar price range.
Thoughts About The Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
The Tata Altroz turbo petrol variant is expected to be launched during Diwali this year. Tata Motors is looking to add a few new models to its line-up during the ongoing festive season in India. The demand for the turbo-petrol engine has increased in the Indian market.