- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 6 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- Movies Vaani Kapoor On The Massive Success Of Ghungroo Song: It Is All Hrithik; He Gets The Credit For It
- News Farmer leaders considering postponement of Feb 1 foot march to Parliament
- Sports Ronaldo left out of Juve squad for Coppa Italia tie
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Tata Motors has released a new advert to celebrate the upcoming father's day on June 21. The new advert wishes its customers by taking a dig at the Altroz's rivals in the Indian market.
The advertisement compares the other premium hatchback such as the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, the Toyota Glanza and the upcoming new-gen Hyundai i20. The company also highlights some of the key features that the Tata Altroz is known for with the product's tagline ‘#TheGoldStandard'.
Starting with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, the advert says ‘In the game of design, you want to play BAL?' and continues the statement with ‘eNo one got time for that'. This compares the design element of the Altroz with the Maruti Baleno. The Altroz features brand ‘IMPACT 2.0' design that gives it a bold and aggressive look.
The next in line is the upcoming next-gen i20 Hyundai, the advert says ‘While you eye 20/20, I will be iconic'. In the same section, it also highlights Altroz safety rating. We know that the Tata Altorz has received 5-Star Global NCAP and is one among the safest cars that are currently on sale in the Indian market.
The last dig is taken at the Toyota Glanza, which is essentially a rebadged Maruti Baleno. The advert says ‘On the street, you are just a fancy name, coz they be ‘Glanzing' at me.' This refers to the attractive moniker of Toyota's premium hatchback and comparing to the Tata Altroz nameplate.
The dig ends with the Altroz's tagline saying ‘Let daddy show how to set #TheGoldStandard' indicating the features of the Tata's hatchback being the best in class. Amidst the cheeky taglines, the company is also wishing its customers ‘Happy Father's Day' as well.
Speaking about the Tata Altroz, it is the brand's first premium hatchback that was launched earlier this year. The Altroz retails at a starting price of Rs 5.29 lakh, while the top-spec diesel variant is priced at Rs 8.29 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India). It is offered in a total of five colour schemes: gold, grey, red, silver and white.
The Tata Altroz is offered with two other engine options: the 1.2-litre, three-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 85bhp and 113Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder turbocharged diesel unit that puts out 89bhp and 200Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission. As is, the automatic transmission is unavailable.
Some of the highlighted features of the hatchback include LED DRLs, LED taillights, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, ABS with EBD, corner stability control, dual front airbags, and rear parking sensors; among others.
Thoughts About The Tata Altroz New Advert Marked For Fathers Day Taking A Dig At i20, Baleno, & Glanza
This is interesting and entertaining at the same time. The Tata Altroz comes packed with features, both petrol and diesel powertrain options and good design. Tata Motors has certainly found a way to grab the attention of the general public. Whether there will be a response from the other manufacturer remains to be seen. Looks like there is an inferno brewing from the fire that was just started.