- 15 hrs ago Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Models To Launch In India On 5 March: Details And Expected Prices
- 15 hrs ago New (2020) Land Rover Defender Launched In India At Rs 69.99 Lakh: Bookings Now Open
- 17 hrs ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 79.50 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago Revolt Intellicorp To Expand Presence In India: Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai & Mumbai On List
- Technology Flipkart Sale And Discount Offers: Top Deals On Best Selling Laptops In India
- Movies Thappad Movie Review: Taapsee Pannu's Film Echoes Loud And Makes A Powerful Statement
- News Justice S Muralidhar transferred from Delhi HC, notifies Centre
- Sports AFC Cup 2020: Bengaluru FC bow out on penalties in playoff round
- Lifestyle 22 Foods Rich In Sodium And Alternative Healthier Options
- Finance Due To Coronavirus, China Now Has More Billionaires Than US And India Combined
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Tata Motors has just launched the all new Altroz starting at Rs 5.29 lakh (ex-showroom, India. The company unveiled the Altroz during December last year, and officially opened bookings for the premium hatchback on 27 December.
The Altroz is the first vehicle that features the company's ALFA architecture that is stronger and lighter, and allows for an enhanced driving experience. The premium hatchback also features the company's Impact 2.0 design language.
The all-new Tata Altroz features LED DRLs, LED taillights, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and a seven-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible among a host of other features.
The Tata Altroz features doors that open to 90 degrees, making for easy ingress and egress. The interiors of the Altroz feature premium soft touch materials, a flat-bottom steering wheel, and offers fantastic space for the driver and the front passenger.
The Altroz offers a boot space of 345 liters, and this can be increased to 665 liters by folding the rear seats.
The Tata Altroz is available with a choice of two engine options - a 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine that produces 82bhp of power and 113Nm of torque; and a 1.5-litre Revotorq diesel engine that produces 90bhp of power and 200Nm of torque.
As is, both engines are mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The company plans to offer an automatic transmission at some point in the future.
Safety features on the Tata Altroz include ABS with EBD, corner stability control, dual front airbags, rear parking sensors, auto headlamps, cruise control, a high-speed alert system, an engine immobilizer, and an anti glare IRVM. To read our first drive experience, click here.
The Tata Altroz is available in five trims - the Xe, the XM, the XT, the XZ, and the XZ(O). The all new Tata Altroz is priced between Rs 5.29 lakh and Rs 9.29 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Tata Altroz Launched In India
We think the Altroz makes for a fantastic family car. The hatchback looks good, feels premium, come loaded with features and creature comforts, and is priced competitively considering it is a premium offering.