- 3 hrs ago Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- 9 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 12 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Tata Motors has just launched the all new Altroz starting at Rs 5.29 lakh (ex-showroom, India. The company unveiled the Altroz during December last year, and officially opened bookings for the premium hatchback on 27 December.
The Altroz is the first vehicle that features the company's ALFA architecture that is stronger and lighter, and allows for an enhanced driving experience. The premium hatchback also features the company's Impact 2.0 design language.
The all-new Tata Altroz features LED DRLs, LED taillights, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and a seven-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible among a host of other features.
The Tata Altroz features doors that open to 90 degrees, making for easy ingress and egress. The interiors of the Altroz feature premium soft touch materials, a flat-bottom steering wheel, and offers fantastic space for the driver and the front passenger.
The Altroz offers a boot space of 345 liters, and this can be increased to 665 liters by folding the rear seats.
The Tata Altroz is available with a choice of two engine options - a 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine that produces 82bhp of power and 113Nm of torque; and a 1.5-litre Revotorq diesel engine that produces 90bhp of power and 200Nm of torque.
As is, both engines are mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The company plans to offer an automatic transmission at some point in the future.
Safety features on the Tata Altroz include ABS with EBD, corner stability control, dual front airbags, rear parking sensors, auto headlamps, cruise control, a high-speed alert system, an engine immobilizer, and an anti glare IRVM. To read our first drive experience, click here.
The Tata Altroz is available in five trims - the Xe, the XM, the XT, the XZ, and the XZ(O). The all new Tata Altroz is priced between Rs 5.29 lakh and Rs 9.29 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Tata Altroz Launched In India
We think the Altroz makes for a fantastic family car. The hatchback looks good, feels premium, come loaded with features and creature comforts, and is priced competitively considering it is a premium offering.