- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- 5 hrs ago Images Of The Third Generation Hyundai i20 Leaked — All You Need To Know
- 6 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- 8 hrs ago Hero Passion Pro BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,990
- News Chhattisgarh naxal encounter: 1 CoBRA commando killed, another injured
- Sports AFC Cup, Preview: 'Tired' Bengaluru FC face Maldivian Side Maziya in play-offs first leg
- Finance Yes Bank To Be Out Of Nifty From 27 March; Vodafone Idea To Be Dropped From Nifty Next 50
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Be Working With Karan Johar After 20 Years In Takht!
- Technology Airtel Increases Price Of Its Postpaid Plans: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Tata Motors has just launched an 'Imaginator' for their Altroz hatchback that was recently launched. This Altroz Imaginator offers five different factory-fitted customization packs for the Altroz.
The first is a Rhythm Pack for the Altroz XE variant. The customization pack includes a seven-inch infotainment system, four speakers, a remote key, and a dual tone horn.
The Tata Altroz XM variant get tow customization packs. The first is the Rhythm Pack that features a seven-inch infotainment system, four speakers, two tweeters, steering mounted controls, and a rear parking camera.
The second customization pack for the XM variant is the Style Pack that features R16 stylized wheels, a dual tone roof, body coloured ORVMs, and chrome air conditioning vents.
The Tata Altroz XT variant gets a Luxe customization pack that includes R16 Stylized steel wheels, a dual tone roof, body coloured ORVMs, a leather wrapped steering wheel, and a rear arm rest.
The Tata Altroz XZ variant gets an Urban customization pack that includes body coloured console GS bezels, body coloured air vent bezels, a dual tone roof, and body coloured ORVMs.
As is, prices of the five customization packs have not been revealed by Tata, but one can make a booking for the customization pack along with a variant over the company's website. The Altroz can be booked for an amount for Rs 21,000, and the customization packs can be booked for an additional amount of Rs 10,000.
The Tata Altroz is the first of the Tata models to feature the company's ALFA architecture, features the brand's Impact 2.0 design language, and comes loaded with features.
The vehicle is the first in the country to feature doors that open to 90 degrees, making for very easy ingress and egress. Other features include LED DRLs & taillights, and 16-inch diamond cut alloy wheels.
The Tata Altroz features a semi digital instrument cluster, a seven-inch floating type touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, among a host of others.
The Altroz premium hatchback is available in a choice of two BS6 compliant engine options - a 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine and a 15-litre Revotorq diesel engine.
Power and performance numbers stand at 82bhp/ 113Nm of torque, and 90bhp/ 200Nm of torque, respectively. Both engines arrive mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
The Tata Altroz is currently priced between Rs 5.29 lakh and Rs 9.29 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Thoughts About The Altroz Imaginator & Customization Packs Offered By Tata Motors
We're not entirely sure why Tata Motors is offering these packs. All cars that are sold under the ‘premium' category are expected to arrive with touchscreen infotainment systems, steering mounted controls, a leather wrapped steering wheel, and a rear arm rest. Right? So we're not sure what the fuss is about. Tata Motors needs better customization packs!