- 5 hrs ago Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- 11 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 14 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Tata Motors has just launched an 'Imaginator' for their Altroz hatchback that was recently launched. This Altroz Imaginator offers five different factory-fitted customization packs for the Altroz.
The first is a Rhythm Pack for the Altroz XE variant. The customization pack includes a seven-inch infotainment system, four speakers, a remote key, and a dual tone horn.
The Tata Altroz XM variant get tow customization packs. The first is the Rhythm Pack that features a seven-inch infotainment system, four speakers, two tweeters, steering mounted controls, and a rear parking camera.
The second customization pack for the XM variant is the Style Pack that features R16 stylized wheels, a dual tone roof, body coloured ORVMs, and chrome air conditioning vents.
The Tata Altroz XT variant gets a Luxe customization pack that includes R16 Stylized steel wheels, a dual tone roof, body coloured ORVMs, a leather wrapped steering wheel, and a rear arm rest.
The Tata Altroz XZ variant gets an Urban customization pack that includes body coloured console GS bezels, body coloured air vent bezels, a dual tone roof, and body coloured ORVMs.
As is, prices of the five customization packs have not been revealed by Tata, but one can make a booking for the customization pack along with a variant over the company's website. The Altroz can be booked for an amount for Rs 21,000, and the customization packs can be booked for an additional amount of Rs 10,000.
The Tata Altroz is the first of the Tata models to feature the company's ALFA architecture, features the brand's Impact 2.0 design language, and comes loaded with features.
The vehicle is the first in the country to feature doors that open to 90 degrees, making for very easy ingress and egress. Other features include LED DRLs & taillights, and 16-inch diamond cut alloy wheels.
The Tata Altroz features a semi digital instrument cluster, a seven-inch floating type touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, among a host of others.
The Altroz premium hatchback is available in a choice of two BS6 compliant engine options - a 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine and a 15-litre Revotorq diesel engine.
Power and performance numbers stand at 82bhp/ 113Nm of torque, and 90bhp/ 200Nm of torque, respectively. Both engines arrive mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
The Tata Altroz is currently priced between Rs 5.29 lakh and Rs 9.29 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Thoughts About The Altroz Imaginator & Customization Packs Offered By Tata Motors
We're not entirely sure why Tata Motors is offering these packs. All cars that are sold under the ‘premium' category are expected to arrive with touchscreen infotainment systems, steering mounted controls, a leather wrapped steering wheel, and a rear arm rest. Right? So we're not sure what the fuss is about. Tata Motors needs better customization packs!