- 6 min ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 2 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- Finance LVB To Operate As DBS Bank From Friday; Equity Write Off Clause Remains As Though
- News Cyclone Nivar: Railways cancels over dozen special trains, offers full refund
- Lifestyle How An Accidental Text To US Teen In 2016 Became Bittersweet Thanksgiving For A Grandma
- Sports Lyon dominate FIFA nominations after five straight Champions League triumphs
- Movies Richa Chadha Defends Delhi Crime’s Emmy Win Against Troll: 'What Have You Done To Lessen Crime?'
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
A Suzuki Jimny has been modified by Autoplus and features a turbo-kit that has been built by UAE based tuners, F-Performance. The vehicle also features a custom fuel injection system, and a new ECU.
The modified Suzuki Jimny is fairly different as compared to most other modifications that have been brought to the model. The biggest one is that this particular Jimny brings with it a massive 200 horses of power, and is claimed to be the fastest in the world.
The custom builders have added wastegate blow-off valve, Autoplus side exhaust system, RSR lowering springs, Autoplus brake rotors and pads, 18-inch Volk Racing concave alloy wheels and Recaro racing seats.
These modifications have resulted in an almost 100 percent increase in power. In addition, the spare wheel has been removed to help the vehicle lose a few kilos. In order to have better heat dissipation and lubrication, the modified Suzuki Jimny runs in race-grade Motul 300V engine oil.
The Suzuki Jimny made its debut at the recent Delhi Auto Expo 2020, and while the company had no plans of launching the product in India, massive interest and excitement resulted in Maruti Suzuki changing its plans.
The company plans to launch the Jimny in India at some point during 2021. The vehicle will be manufactured at the Maruti's Gurugram facility, and is slated to be launched as a five-door SUV. It will be powered by the 1.5-litre K-series engine that is featured on the Ciaz.
The engine produces 103.2 brake horsepower and 138Nm of torque, and comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission or an optional four-speed torque converter automatic.
As is, international spec models feature a 1.5-litre unit that produce 100 brake horsepower and 130Nm of torque. Transmission options include a five-speed manual and a four-speed automatic.
Thoughts About The Modified Suzuki Jimny
That is an insane amount of power for a Suzuki Jimny. It is common to hear of Suzuki Jimny SUVs to be modified for better off-road work, but this one seems to have built for speed. Now why on earth would any one modify an off-roader for performance on tarmac?