- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 18 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 19 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 21 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports India vs England: Australia spinner Nathan Lyon slams those 'crying over' turning Motera pitch in 3rd Test
- News 'Catch the rain': PM Modi pitches for water conservation ahead of summers
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Skoda is all set to introduce its all-new SUV, based on the Vision IN Concept, showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo earlier this year. The Skoda Vision IN has been spotted testing across India on multiple occasions and is expected to go on sale in the country sometime early next year.
Ahead of its launch, Tushar Atre/YouTube, has spotted the Vision IN SUV yet again, this time undergoing testing on the streets of Pune, Maharashtra. As seen in the spy video, the Skoda Vision IN can be seen completely camouflaged, revealing very little of its final production-spec design.
However, based on the Vision IN concept showcased at the Auto Expo, the new SUV is expected to feature an aggressive and sporty design. The SUV will come with sleek LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, a large 'butterfly grille' with vertical slats, LED tail lights at the rear, wheel arches housing large stylish alloy wheels.
Inside as well, the new Skoda Vision IN will come with a well laid-out cabin. The interiors are expected to feature premium upholstery all around, a digital instrument cluster, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, panoramic sunroof, wireless charging rear AC vents and much more.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Skoda Vision IN is expected to feature the brand's latest 1.5-litre TSI petrol engine. It produces 150bhp and 250Nm of peak torque and is mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission as well.
Skoda has already trademarked five names for the Indian market. These include Konarq, Kliq, Karmiq, Kushaq and Kosmiq. It is still unclear as to which one of these will be used by Skoda on its upcoming Vision IN SUV once introduced in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Skoda Vision IN SUV Spy Pics
The Skoda Vision IN will be the brand's all-new SUV offering for the Indian market, as part of its 'India 2.0' project. It will also be the first model from Skoda to use the MQB A0 IN platform. Once introduced in India, the Vision IN rivals the likes of the Jeep Compass, Kia Seltos, Mahindra XUV500 and the Hyundai Creta.