- 1 hr ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Launch 4G Smartphone In Q1 2021: Report
- Movies Arshad Warsi Aka Circuit On Munna Bhai 3: I Don't Think It's Going To Work, Raju Is Busy With Other Things
- Finance Nifty, Sensex End Firm On RBI's MPC Decision
- News Uttar Pradesh Police stops wedding under 'Love Jihad' pretext
- Sports BBL 2020-21 | Brisbane Heat spinner Mujeeb ur Rahman tests positive for Covid 19
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Her Style In Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know Its Price!
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Earlier this year, Jeep unveiled the 2021 Compass facelift SUV in the international markets. The new (2021) Jeep Compass is expected to debut in the Indian market sometime towards the end of this year or early 2021. However, the company is also working on a seven-seater Jeep, codenamed the 'Low D 3-row' SUV, which could also be badged as the Jeep Grand Compass. The SUV is expected to go on sale in India sometime during the second quarter of 2021.
According to the latest report by GaddiWaddi, the Grand Compass or the seven-seater Jeep prototype has been spotted testing in India. The SUV is likely to hit the Indian market sometime next year after the company has launched the facelifted Jeep in the market. As seen in the spy images, there are two vehicles and both are heavily wrapped. The Grand Compass is seen running on black alloy wheels and gets big wheel-arches.
The Jeep Grand Compass is expected to come with a longer wheelbase compared to the regular Compass. The styling of the SUV is also likely to be based on the Compass facelift. The SUV could get a revised grille and updated headlamps and bumpers. The Low D 3-row SUV is also expected to get a large third window and S-shaped trim along the roofline.
The Jeep Grand Compass could be powered by a 2.0-litre MultiJet II four-cylinder diesel engine producing 170bhp of power and 350 Nm of peak torque. Earlier this year, Jeep launched the Compass Night Eagle Edition in India at a starting price of Rs 20.14 lakh, ex-showroom. The Compass Night Eagle Edition is based on the Longitude Plus variant and will be available with both petrol and diesel engine options.
Thoughts About the Seven-Seater Jeep Grand Compass
The Jeep Compass has been a really successful model in the Indian market and we expect the same from the seven-seater Jeep. Once launched in India, the Grand Compass will go up against the likes of the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace, Hyundai Tucson, Skoda Kodiaq, and the Toyota Fortuner.