- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 23 hrs ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 24 hrs ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- 1 day ago BMW iX SUV Launch Set For Dec 13 — Here's Everything You Need To Know
- Sports Leach, Root and England teammates train indoors in Brisbane
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Starrer Jersey's New Poster Will Steal Your Hearts And Make You Go Awww
- News Negative RT-PCR report must for all domestic passengers arriving at Mumbai airport
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Education MAT PBT Admit Card 2021 Released By AIMA At mat.aima.in, Here’s How To Download
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Earlier this year, Jeep unveiled the 2021 Compass facelift SUV in the international markets. The new (2021) Jeep Compass is expected to debut in the Indian market sometime towards the end of this year or early 2021. However, the company is also working on a seven-seater Jeep, codenamed the 'Low D 3-row' SUV, which could also be badged as the Jeep Grand Compass. The SUV is expected to go on sale in India sometime during the second quarter of 2021.
According to the latest report by GaddiWaddi, the Grand Compass or the seven-seater Jeep prototype has been spotted testing in India. The SUV is likely to hit the Indian market sometime next year after the company has launched the facelifted Jeep in the market. As seen in the spy images, there are two vehicles and both are heavily wrapped. The Grand Compass is seen running on black alloy wheels and gets big wheel-arches.
The Jeep Grand Compass is expected to come with a longer wheelbase compared to the regular Compass. The styling of the SUV is also likely to be based on the Compass facelift. The SUV could get a revised grille and updated headlamps and bumpers. The Low D 3-row SUV is also expected to get a large third window and S-shaped trim along the roofline.
The Jeep Grand Compass could be powered by a 2.0-litre MultiJet II four-cylinder diesel engine producing 170bhp of power and 350 Nm of peak torque. Earlier this year, Jeep launched the Compass Night Eagle Edition in India at a starting price of Rs 20.14 lakh, ex-showroom. The Compass Night Eagle Edition is based on the Longitude Plus variant and will be available with both petrol and diesel engine options.
Thoughts About the Seven-Seater Jeep Grand Compass
The Jeep Compass has been a really successful model in the Indian market and we expect the same from the seven-seater Jeep. Once launched in India, the Grand Compass will go up against the likes of the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace, Hyundai Tucson, Skoda Kodiaq, and the Toyota Fortuner.