- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 9 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Technology Samsung Independence Day Sale: Price Cut, Discount Offers On Best Samsung Smartphones
- Sports Jack Grealish joins Manchester City in record Premier League deal
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Legendary British auto manufacturer Rolls-Royce has announced that its upcoming Ghost model is under development and that its worldwide debut is expected as scheduled for later this year.
Mr Torsten Muller-Otvos, the Chief Executive Officer at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars recently shared an open letter with the brand's clientele, the masses, and the media with the aim of putting to rest any speculation.
The upcoming Rolls-Royce Ghost will be a completely new model as compared to the current generation model that was launched in 2009. The only equipment the new model will share with the outgoing Ghost model is the Spirit of Ecstacy emblem and the integrated door umbrellas.
Rolls-Royce continued to develop final stages of the all-new Ghost model through the lockdown, and used the time to add touches that resonate with their customers.
The open letter reads, "To create a product that would resonate with our Ghost clients for the next ten years meant that we had to listen very carefully to their demands and desires. And we did so. They told us that they very much enjoyed Ghost's versatility and breadth of character."
"It is a car they enjoyed driving themselves - or to be driven in should the occasion call for a chauffeur. They also appreciated the car's pared-back simplicity, or as they put it, "a slightly smaller, less ostentatious means to own a Rolls-Royce," it continued.
The company says that the new-generation Ghost will feature the brand's new aluminum architecture that is featured on the Phantom VIII and the Cullinan models.
The new Ghost is said to be the purest form of expression ever created by the brand and will be a complex but minimalist product that is fully in sync with the needs of the brand's clients.
Mr Muller-Otvos said, "We found that these [our] clients are showing a marked tendency towards luxury objects that celebrate reduction and restraint - that don't shout, but rather, whisper."
"They are seeking design purity by rejecting obvious and unnecessary embellishments and overt complication. To complement this minimalism, our Ghost clients require innovative but effortless technology and real engineering substance in their car," he added.
The next-generation Rolls-Royce Ghost will be globally unveiled via digital channels sometime between October and November this year, and is expected to arrive in India at some point next year.
The brand intends releasing a series of images and video snippets over the next few weeks in order to keep interest and hype going.
Thoughts About Rolls-Royce Confirming The Global Unveil Of The 2021 Ghost
This is fantastic news for Rolls-Royce fans, and fans of the brand's Ghost model. We're looking forward to this particular global enveil. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the news about the new Ghost as soon as we hear.