- 14 hrs ago Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- 15 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc Start Arriving At Dealerships Post Lockdown: Deliveries To Commence Soon
- 16 hrs ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 18 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- News Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi to address nation at 11am today, focus likely on Unlock 1
- Movies Sarkar Vaari Paata: Mahesh Babu To Announce Details Of His Next Film #SSMB27 At 9.09 AM Today!
- Technology Redmi Note 8, Redmi 8, Redmi 8A Dual Receive Price Hike In India
- Finance Motilal Oswal Sets 46% Upside Target On Shares Of Coal India
- Lifestyle Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Sports Bayern Munich 5-0 Fortuna Dusseldorf: Champions move 10 points clear
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Revv — a self-drive mobility startup has announced that they will be offering free cars to healthcare workers and doctors. The cars will be available exclusively to healthcare officials and doctors for commuting amidst the coronavirus lockdown in India.
According to the company, a total of 1000 cars will be made available for the services. Revv also stated that more cars could be put into service if there is a requirement. These cars will be available in five cities across India, including Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai and Delhi.
The healthcare workers in need of the service can avail it by booking the cars online, either through the company's website or its app. Healthcare workers will have to submit relevant ID proof to avail the free car service from Revv.
Similarly, another startup based out of Bangalore - Pitstop, is offering free service to vehicles used by essential service providers in India. The company announced a new #AtYourService initiative, which offers essential service providers a chance to get their vehicles repaired free of cost.
This initiative will be available by Pitstop during the entire 21-day lockdown period. The services will be offered in nine cities across India. This includes Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Noida, Gurugram and Faridabad — here are all the details.
With the entire auto industry shut down amidst the coronavirus lockdown in India. The companies are now taking the opportunity to support the central and various state government to fight against COVID-19.
Many companies are working on the production of Ventilators, face shields and other medical equipment and aids, essential for both doctors and COVID-19 patients. Other brands are offering relief funds, which are being used to develop/upgrade the facility for COVID-19 treatment as well.
Thoughts On Revv Offering Free Cars For Doctors & Healthcare Workers
Revv is doing a fantastic job, offering free cars for the people putting their lives at risk and treating COVID-19 patients. Doctors and healthcare workers have been working 24x7 to fight the deadly virus and contain further spreading in India and they need all the help they can get.