- 8 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: TVS Motor Company Register 21% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 9 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers Marginal 1.7% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 12 hrs ago Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Dakar Rally Route Revealed: Here Are All Details Of The Upcoming Race
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 1 Highlights: Abhinav And Rubina Get Into An Ugly War Of Words With Nikki And Kavita
- News Deep depression over Bay of Bengal now cyclonic storm 'Burevi'
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M51 Gets New Firmware Update In India: What Does The New Changelog Offers?
- Sports Three more members of Pakistan squad in New Zealand test positive for COVID-19: PCB source
- Finance 3 Large Cap Funds With Six-Month Return Of 35%; One-Year Return In Double Digits
- Lifestyle Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Education UGC NET Cut-off June 2020 Released, Check Subject-wise Marks & Percentile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
The Renault Zoe EV has been spotted testing yet again in the Indian market. The French auto manufacturer had showcased the Zoe EV at the 2020 Auto Expo and announced that it was assessing the market feasibility for the model.
Latest spy images from Car Crazy India posted on Instagram reveals the Renault Zoe testing in Chennai without any camouflage. It could be testing for the brand's EV research and development in the country.
The company is yet to confirm its plans with the Renault Zoe in the Indian market. However, the all-electric car could launch sometime next year as the demand for electric vehicles has substantially increased in the country.
Speaking about the car itself, the Renualt Zoe made its debut back in 2012 at the Geneva Motor Show. It is currently sold in various international markets and is available in a host of trim options.
The European model of the Zoe EV is available in two battery configurations R110 and the top-spec R135. Both models feature the same electric powertrain combination with a three-phase electric motor mated to a 52kWh battery pack.
However, the R110 produces a maximum of 107bhp and a peak torque of 225Nm. On the other hand, the electric powertrain on the top-spec R135 churns out 134bhp and a peak torque of 245Nm.
The R110 accelerates from 0 to 100kmph under 11.4 seconds and can reach an electronically-limited top speed of 135kmph. The R135 reaches the 100kmph mark in under 9.5 seconds and can travel to an electronically-limited top speed of 140kmph.
The Renault Zoe can travel up to a maximum of 395 kilometres from a single charge. The charge times for the Zoe is rated at 16 hours and 10 minutes from a standard wall socket while using an AC fast charger it takes around 9 hours and 25 minutes. The Zoe is also fast charging enabled and which can reach from 0 to 80 per cent in just 70 minutes using a DC fast charger.
The Renualt Zoe features LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, a large Renault logo placed in the middle, chrome embedded bumpers, and projector fog lamps. At the rear, the Zoe features a subtle design with a diamond-shaped LED tail lamps, ‘ZOE' badging on the boot-lid and an integrated roof spoiler. The EV also features 15-inch dual-tone alloy wheels depending on the trim.
On the inside, the Zoe features a 9.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple Car Play and the brand's latest connected technology. The hatchback also features an optional premium audio system from Bose.
Other features include a fully digital instrument cluster, a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, automatic climate control, a wireless smartphone charger, blacked-out seat upholstery, ABS with EBD, multiple airbags, hill start assist and more.
Thoughts About The Renault Zoe EV Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India
Renualt Zoe EV will be a perfect city car offering a claimed range close to 400 kilometres on a single charge. The EV also comes packed with features including fast charging enhancing its practicality for everyday use. The company is yet to confirm its launch plans of the Zoe EV in the Indian market.