- 25 min ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 2 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 4 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies When Alia Bhatt Confessed About Loving Sidharth Malhotra: I Love Him, There's No Stress; I'm Not Nachaoing Him
- News Kamal Haasan discharged following surgery, to resume poll campaign after rest
- Finance IRCTC To Resume e-Catering Services From February
- Sports IPL 2021: BCCI to host IPL 14 Auction on February 18, claims official; venue not decided yet
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Education UPSC Civil Services 2021: No Extra Attempt For Aspirants Who Missed Exam Due To COVID
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Renault India has announced a new vehicle service and maintenance camp in the country called the 'Renault Winter Camp'. The service camp aims to offer hassle-free ownership to its customers in India.
The service camp will be available between November 23 to 29, 2020 across all service centres in the country. The week-long camp will offer a comprehensive check-up for all Renault cars through 475+ service touchpoints.
According to the company, the particular service camp will cater to vehicle maintenance during the ongoing winter season in the country. The temperatures have dropped significantly in India and would require additional attention for the smooth operation of vehicles.
Apart from vehicle maintenance the company is offering, Renault India is also offering up to 50 per cent discount on various vehicle services. This includes cleaning, disinfection and vehicles detailing to customers.
Additionally, Renault is offering its customers up to 50 per cent discount on select accessories, 10 per cent attractive discount offers on select parts, and a 15 per cent discount on labour charges. Customers also can choose to purchase ‘Renault Secure' extended warranty and (RSA) Road-Side Assistance, which is offered with a 10 per cent discount.
The Renualt Winter Service Camp also includes other benefits, which are offered exclusively to MyRenault app registered users in the country. This includes special discount offers on tyres from select brands, and a 5 per cent discount on engine oil replacement and select spare parts and accessories.
Dealership, service centres and other customer touchpoints will be working well within the Covid-19 guidelines issued by the company to ensure the safety of its workforce and customers. Apart from this, customers visiting the Renault dealership during the Camp will also get a pack of protective face masks along with a car perfume.
The company is also offering assured gifts to customers taking part in the service camp as well. According to the company's latest reports, Renault has over 415 sales and 475+ service touchpoints, which include 200+ Workshop On Wheels locations across the country. The wide service network will ensure adequate reach during the ongoing service camp for its customers in the county.
Thoughts About The Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India
Renualt has announced a service camp to help customers maintain smooth operation of cars during the ongoing winter season in the country. Additionally, the Winter Service Camp also offers a host of discounts, which will help customers save money for getting their cars serviced during the said period.