- 3 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 8 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News ‘Opinion can change’: CJI Bobde amid row over members of SC-appointed farm panel
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Eijaz Khan Reveals An Endearing Video Post His Exit; Says He Wishes To Return To The Show
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Renault India has announced a new vehicle service and maintenance camp in the country called the 'Renault Winter Camp'. The service camp aims to offer hassle-free ownership to its customers in India.
The service camp will be available between November 23 to 29, 2020 across all service centres in the country. The week-long camp will offer a comprehensive check-up for all Renault cars through 475+ service touchpoints.
According to the company, the particular service camp will cater to vehicle maintenance during the ongoing winter season in the country. The temperatures have dropped significantly in India and would require additional attention for the smooth operation of vehicles.
Apart from vehicle maintenance the company is offering, Renault India is also offering up to 50 per cent discount on various vehicle services. This includes cleaning, disinfection and vehicles detailing to customers.
Additionally, Renault is offering its customers up to 50 per cent discount on select accessories, 10 per cent attractive discount offers on select parts, and a 15 per cent discount on labour charges. Customers also can choose to purchase ‘Renault Secure' extended warranty and (RSA) Road-Side Assistance, which is offered with a 10 per cent discount.
The Renualt Winter Service Camp also includes other benefits, which are offered exclusively to MyRenault app registered users in the country. This includes special discount offers on tyres from select brands, and a 5 per cent discount on engine oil replacement and select spare parts and accessories.
Dealership, service centres and other customer touchpoints will be working well within the Covid-19 guidelines issued by the company to ensure the safety of its workforce and customers. Apart from this, customers visiting the Renault dealership during the Camp will also get a pack of protective face masks along with a car perfume.
The company is also offering assured gifts to customers taking part in the service camp as well. According to the company's latest reports, Renault has over 415 sales and 475+ service touchpoints, which include 200+ Workshop On Wheels locations across the country. The wide service network will ensure adequate reach during the ongoing service camp for its customers in the county.
Thoughts About The Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India
Renualt has announced a service camp to help customers maintain smooth operation of cars during the ongoing winter season in the country. Additionally, the Winter Service Camp also offers a host of discounts, which will help customers save money for getting their cars serviced during the said period.