- 14 min ago Images Of The Third Generation Hyundai i20 Leaked — All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- 4 hrs ago Hero Passion Pro BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,990
- 24 hrs ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Movies Mahesh Babu Thinks His Biopic Won't Work, Here's Why!
- Sports ICC Women's T20 World Cup: India edge out West Indies in warm-up match
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Indians Are Increasingly Choosing Gold ETFs For Investment
- News Bengaluru: Fire breaks out near Prestige Lakeview Habitat; No injuries reported
- Lifestyle Who Is A Serial Dater And 7 Signs You Are Dating One
- Technology Realme Might Launch Smartphone With 5,000mAh Battery And Triple Camera
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Renault India has announced the new sales milestone of their recently launched Triber MPV in the market. The Renault Triber MPV sales have crossed 20,000 units in India since its launch back in August 2019.
The Renault Triber is a compact sub-4 metre MPV offering from the French brand, which was first unveiled in the Indian market back in June 2019. The launch of the MPV took place later in August and since then, the Triber has received an exceptional response in the country.
The Renault Triber in the month of December 2019 registered itself as the third best-selling MPV In the Indian market, with 5,631 units of sales. The Triber MPV was positioned below the Maruti Ertiga and Mahindra Bolero in the list — here is the top-10 best-selling MPV list for December 2019.
The Renault Triber has also managed to beat the Toyota Innova Crysta in terms of sales month-on-month. The Renault MPV offers a host of features, decent performing engine and a host of customisable options, packaged as a compact budget-friendly offering; making it an extremely attractive product.
The Triber MPV also comes with a completely fresh design, compared to any other previous offerings from Renault. The Renault Triber also offers a host of features and equipment such as LED DRLs, projector headlamps, faux scuff plates finished in silver, 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, digital instrument cluster, keyless entry, push-button start/stop and a host of others.
The Renault Triber MPV comes powered by a single 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 72bhp and 90Nm of peak torque and is paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. Renault is also said to be working on introducing an AMT transmission for the Triber at a slightly later stage.
The MPV is offered in a range of four variants: RXE, RXL, RXT and RXZ. The base-spec Triber MPV comes with a starting price of Rs 4.95 lakh while the top-spec ‘RXZ' is offered at Rs 6.65 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Renault Triber Sales In India
Renault in India had been struggling in terms of sales for quite a while now. Products such as the Kwid and the Duster were the only mass volume offerings from the brand and even these were feeling a bit dated.
However, over the past couple of months, Renault has updated both the Kwid and the Duster in India, which along with the introduction of the Triber has helped the French brand bounce back in terms of sales.