- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 10 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
The festival of Diwali is just around the corner and just like other car manufacturers, Renault India also aims to attract new buyers with irresistible deals on its BS6 compliant cars such as the Kwid, Duster and Triber. The company is offering huge discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh and customers can avail special festive schemes also.
The Renault Duster can be purchased with a maximum benefit of Rs 1 lakh including benefits of Rs 70,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 30,000. This offer is for the 1.5-litre version of the SUV. On the other hand, the 1.3-litre turbo-petrol variant is listed with a corporate discount of Rs 45,000. Renault is also offering an easy-care package of 3 years or 50,000 km. There's also a special offer for rural customers.
Mechanically, the 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine produces 154bhp of power at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 254Nm at 1600rpm. The engine features the brand's latest technologies such as (GDI) Gasoline Direct Injection and (D-VVT) Dual Variable Valve Timing that offers benchmark performance and reduced emissions.
Speaking about the Kwid, customers can avail offers up to Rs 49,000, that includes benefits and a corporate discount of Rs 40,000 and Rs 9,000 respectively. There's also a loyalty benefit of up to Rs 10,000 which can be availed by the customers and a rural offer of Rs 5 000 for farmers, sarpanch and gram panchayat members only.
Mechanically, the Renault Kwid is powered by the 999cc three-cylinder petrol engine. The unit produces 67bhp of power at 5500rpm and 91Nm of peak torque at 4,250rpm. As mentioned before, the engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic transmission.
Last but not least, the Triber is offered with a total discount of up to Rs 39,000, including benefits and a corporate discount of up to Rs 30,000 and Rs 9,000 respectively.
Thoughts About The Heavy Festive Discounts Offered By Renault On Its BS6 Cars
Through these offers and benefits, customers can get heavy discounts of their favourite BS6 Renault vehicle. Also, the company, through these offers and benefits will attract a lot of customers during this festive season.