- 28 min ago Skoda Vision IN Spotted Testing For First Time In India Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Baleno Sales Crosses 8 Lakh Units Milestone Mark: Detailed Report
- 18 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- Finance RuPay Cardholders: You Can Get Up To 65% Discount On Various Purchases
- Sports IPL 2020: Shubman Gill confident Kolkata Knight Riders can still qualify for play-offs
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil Voting Process: How To Vote For Ramya Pandian, Suresh Chakravarthy & 9 Others?
- Technology Huawei Nova 8 SE Receives 3C Certification; Key Features Revealed
- News PM Modi interacts with SVANidhi beneficiaries from UP, to virtually distribute loans
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
- Education NEET Counselling Registration 2020: Check MCC NEET UG 2020 Registration Link
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
Renault is looking to introduce a new special edition model of its popular Kwid hatchback in the Indian market. The special edition model called the Neotech, it will feature a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model.
Ahead of its launch, the details of the upcoming special edition variant have been leaked revealing a few changes made to the hatchback. Images from Carwale, reveals that the special edition to feature a dual-tone paint scheme.
Judging from images, the company could offer the Neotech edition in two dual-tone colour options. Some of the other changes on the exterior include Neotech badging on the cladding and blue accents on the C-pillar, blacked-out B-pillar, and a graphite grille with chrome inserts.
On the inside, the special edition hatchback also features subtle changes with colour coordinated accents. This includes steering wheel, trim surround infotainment system and seat upholstery. There are blue accents around the gear selector in automatic variants of the Kwid as well.
According to the report, the Kwid Neotech will be offered in a total of three variants when launched in India. It is expected to arrive sometime during the festive season this year. Apart from these cosmetic changes, the Kwid Neotech edition will remain unchanged, mechanically.
The Kwid hatchback is offered with two engine options: a 0.8-litre unit and a larger 1.0-litre unit. The 0.8-litre engine produces 53.5bhp at 5678rpm and 72Nm of torque, and comes paired to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
On the other hand, the 1.0-litre unit produces a maximum of 67bhp at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 91Nm at 4,250rpm. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic transmission. We expect the Kwid Neotech edition to be offered with only higher-spec engine options.
The Neotech edition will continue to come equipped with features borrowed from the standard model. This includes alloy wheel design, headlamps with LED DRLs, an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, digital instrument cluster, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors and more.
The Renault Kwid currently retails between Rs 2.99 lakh and Rs 5.12 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). We expect Renault to price the upcoming variants similar to the top-spec Climber variants of the Kwid hatchback.
Thoughts About The Renault Kwid Neotech Variant Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
Renault is looking to offers its customers a special edition model of its popular hatchback in the Indian market. The Neotech edition looks appealing because of its dual-tone paint scheme. The company aims to boost sales during the festive season by introducing a new variant of the hatchback.