- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Renault is all set to introduce their all-new Kiger compact-SUV in the Indian market soon. The new Renault Kiger is scheduled to go on sale in India sometime in early-2021. Ahead of its launch, the new compact-SUV from the French carmaker has been spotted testing once again in the country.
The latest spy pics from Rushlane, showcases the fully-camouflaged Renault Kiger compact-SUV. Of the three test mules seen in the images, one of them seems to have additional cladding on the roof, indicating it could be a top-spec version with an electric sunroof.
Sunroofs are becoming an extremely popular feature on almost all cars in the segment. The feature is available on most of the offerings in the compact-SUV segment, including the Kia Sonet, Ford EcoSport, Hyundai Venue and the Tata Nexon. However, the feature is missing on Renault Kiger's cousin, the recently introduced Nissan Magnite.
The Renault Kiger and the Nissan Magnite carry forward the same underpinnings. Both models are part of the CMF-A+ platform, which also underpins models such as the Kwid and Triber models.
The Renault Kiger once launched in India will also carry forward the same engine and transmission options as the Nissan Magnite. This comes in the form of a 1.0-litre NA petrol engine producing 71bhp and 96Nm of peak torque.
There is also a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit which churns out 100bhp and 160Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox, with the turbo-petrol unit receiving the optional CVT automatic transmission as well.
Apart from that, the Renault Kiger is expected to come with a host of features as well. This includes LED headlamps with split units for the LED DRLs, large front grille, dual-tone alloy wheels, LED tail lights, eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, digital instrument cluster and many others.
Thoughts On The Renault Kiger Spied With A Sunroof
The Renault Kiger will be the brand's next big launch in the Indian market. Once introduced in India, the new Kiger is expected to be priced competitively in the Rs 5 lakh - 11 lakh, ex-showroom range.