- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 13 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Renault will be launching the Kiger next year in the Indian market. The Kiger codenamed HBC will be placed in the compact-SUV segment in the country. However, the compact-SUV was expected to arrive in the market sometime during the festive season this year. The Kiger has been spotted testing on several occasions on the Indian roads.
According to the latest report by GaddiWaddi, once again, the Kiger compact-SUV has been spotted testing. The car was spotted testing heavily under wraps, however, there are few things that are visible on the vehicle. It gets the boomerang-shaped LED DRLs and the headlight placed on the lower bumper and a new tail light cluster. However, the vehicle is also seen running on 14-inch steel wheels, with the wheel cap cover on it.
The Kiger crossover is based on Renault-Nissan's CMF-A+ platform which also underpins the upcoming Nissan Magnite. The compact SUV will be having a good amount of cabin space that can comfortably accommodate five people. The Renault Kiger is expected to feature a rugged design with large wheel arches, bold crease lines and a floating-roof design.
On the inside, the Renault Kiger is likely to come packed with a host of features for enhanced connectivity and convenience at the same time. The features are likely to include a multifunction steering wheel with steering mounted controls, climate control system, a fully-digital 7-inch instrument cluster and a large screen for the infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and the brand's connected technology, out of many. The Kiger is also likely to get a factory-fitted sunroof.
Mechanically, the Renault Kiger is likely to be powered by two 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine options. The first unit is expected to be a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine (codenamed ‘HR10') is expected to produce around 100bhp of power and 160Nm of peak torque. The turbo-petrol motor could be coupled to either a five-speed manual gearbox or a CVT automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Renault Kiger Compact SUV
The Renault Kiger will be offered with a host of new features and once launched the Kiger will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Venue, the Tata Nexon, the Ford EcoSport and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza in India.