- 2 hrs ago Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Teaser Videos Released Ahead Of Launch: Watch Them Here!
- 3 hrs ago New Mahindra Thar Receives Custom Body-Kit By DC Designs: Here Are The Details!
- 5 hrs ago Honda BigWing TopLine Premium Dealerships Introduced: H’ness CB 350 Offered With Festive Savings
- 20 hrs ago Toyota Launches First Regional Stockyard in India: Delivery Times To Reduce
- Technology Airtel To Drive Revenue Growth Thanks To IPL Plans
- Movies Fatima Sana Shaikh Was Told She Can't Be Heroine Because She Doesn't Look Like Aishwarya Or Deepika
- Finance Nifty Ends Lower, Bharti Airtel Top Loser
- News 435 kilograms of brown sugar seized in Manipur
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni’s Fuchsia Pink Saree Can Be You Festive Look On Diwali; Here’s How Much It Costs!
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 52: RCB vs SRH: Preview: Bangalore eye play-off berth, Hyderabad survival
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
Renault launched the Triber last year in August. Since its inception, the Triber has received many price hikes, to be precise three times. However, the company has recently increased prices for the Triber once again for the fourth time.
During the previous price hikes, the base variant of the Triber did not receive a hike, but this time around, prices of all the variants have been increased. The current price increase ranges from Rs 11,500 to Rs 13,000. The Renault Triber is offered with an excellent package and good looks, which made the vehicle a value-for-money proposition. The company sold more than 40,000 units since its inception last year.
At the front, the MPV gets a projector headlight setup with halogen bulbs. The LED DRLs are placed at the lower part of the bumper in place of the fog lights. To give the Triber a premium look, the company has installed the car with chrome accents on the grille, inside the headlight housing and around the DRLs. The Renault Triber MPV measures 3,990mm in length, 1,739mm in width, 1,643mm in height, a wheelbase of 2,636mm and ground clearance of 182mm.
|Triber||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
On the inside, the Triber gets a dual-tone finished dashboard and seats. There are silver accents present on the dash and on the doors to give it a nice contrasting look. The centre stage of the dash is taken by an 8-inch infotainment system that features Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
Mechanically, the Triber is powered by a 1.0-liter, 3 cylinder petrol engine that makes 70bhp of power and 96Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual or 5 speed AMT gearbox. However, the company could also introduce a new 1.0 liter, 3 cylinder turbocharged petrol engine with the Triber at a later stage.
Thoughts About The Renault Triber MPV
The Triber MPV is an affordable seven-seater vehicle. It looks good, is comfortable and offers decent power. Well, with the current price hike the Triber has become slightly expensive, but of course, it remains way cheaper than the other seven-seater vehicles present in the Indian market.