- 8 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 10 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 12 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 1 day ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Sports Varun Chakravarthy: Story of former architect who built Kolkata Knight Riders win with mystery spin
- News US Presidential Election: Donald Trump votes early in Florida
- Movies Who Is Suchitra? Here’s All You Need To Know About The Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Wild Card Contestant!
- Lifestyle Dussehra 2020: Muhurta, Legends And Significance Of This Festival
- Finance Top 5 Overseas And Private Banks Fetching Returns Up To 7 Per Cent On 1-Year FDs
- Technology Realme 100W Soundbar Review: Powerful And Immersive Audio On Budget
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Renault launched the Triber last year in August. Since its inception, the Triber has received many price hikes, to be precise three times. However, the company has recently increased prices for the Triber once again for the fourth time.
During the previous price hikes, the base variant of the Triber did not receive a hike, but this time around, prices of all the variants have been increased. The current price increase ranges from Rs 11,500 to Rs 13,000. The Renault Triber is offered with an excellent package and good looks, which made the vehicle a value-for-money proposition. The company sold more than 40,000 units since its inception last year.
At the front, the MPV gets a projector headlight setup with halogen bulbs. The LED DRLs are placed at the lower part of the bumper in place of the fog lights. To give the Triber a premium look, the company has installed the car with chrome accents on the grille, inside the headlight housing and around the DRLs. The Renault Triber MPV measures 3,990mm in length, 1,739mm in width, 1,643mm in height, a wheelbase of 2,636mm and ground clearance of 182mm.
|Triber||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
On the inside, the Triber gets a dual-tone finished dashboard and seats. There are silver accents present on the dash and on the doors to give it a nice contrasting look. The centre stage of the dash is taken by an 8-inch infotainment system that features Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
Mechanically, the Triber is powered by a 1.0-liter, 3 cylinder petrol engine that makes 70bhp of power and 96Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual or 5 speed AMT gearbox. However, the company could also introduce a new 1.0 liter, 3 cylinder turbocharged petrol engine with the Triber at a later stage.
Thoughts About The Renault Triber MPV
The Triber MPV is an affordable seven-seater vehicle. It looks good, is comfortable and offers decent power. Well, with the current price hike the Triber has become slightly expensive, but of course, it remains way cheaper than the other seven-seater vehicles present in the Indian market.