- 2 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Almost Sold Out In India Confirms Zac Hollins: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Bugatti Bolide Hypercar Unveiled: The 1824bhp Track Monster From France
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Kirloskar Motor Enhances Its Service Network Across India: Read More To Find Out
- 5 hrs ago MG Motor Inaugurates First Superfast Charging EV Station In Nagpur: Available To All Vehicles
- Finance 5 Reasons Why This Is An Apt Time To Make Real Estate Purchase This Festive Season
- News 71.1 per cent polling for four legislative council seats in Karnataka
- Lifestyle Yoga For Diabetes: Effective Yoga Asanas Diabetics Should Try
- Education Delhi University News: DU Vice Chancellor Yogesh Tyagi Suspended Over Allegations Of Misconduct
- Movies Ajay Devgn Offers Abhishek Bachchan Another Film After The Big Bull?
- Sports Rohit Sharma injury: Mumbai Indians give this important fitness update on star batsman
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In November 2020
- Technology Avita Laptop Eyeing 5% Market Share Next Year: Regional Business Director Seema Bhatnagar
Renault India has announced discounts and offers on all models in the brand's line-up for the month of September. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 70,000 is offered this month depending on the model and variant.
The Kwid, the Triber, and the Duster compact-SUV are offered with exciting discounts and benefits. The company is also offering an EMI moratorium of four months depending on the eligibility. Customers purchasing a Renault car now will only have to start paying EMI from next year.
The discount offers during September 2020 include cash savings, exchange bonuses, corporate discounts, loyalty bonus, maintenance packages and a special cash discount for buyers from the rural parts of the country. According to the company's website, offers are valid until September 30. Here are model-wise offer details:
The Renault Kwid is an entry-level hatchback and is offering benefits of up to Rs 35,000 this month. This includes a cash discount of Rs 10,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000, and a loyalty benefit of Rs 10,000.
Additionally, a corporate discount of Rs 9,000 is offered for customers in Urban areas. On the other hand, customers in rural areas receive a cash bonus of Rs 5,000. The corporate discount or the rural bonus is only offered to customers after document verification and eligibility. The company is also offering a unique finance scheme with a low-interest rate of 6.99 per cent.
The Renault Kwid is offered with two engine and transmission options. The Kwid hatchback retails at a starting price of Rs 2.94 lakh, while the top-end Kwid Climber automatic variant costs Rs 5.07 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The brand's compact-MPV Renault Triber is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 30,000. This includes Rs 20,000 exchange bonus when you sell the car to the showroom and Rs 10,000 loyalty bonus.
The same corporate discount and/or Rs 4,000 rural bonus is only offered with the Kwid model is also extended to the Triber MPV. Additionally, the company is offering easy finance solution for customers at 6.99% rate of interest which is calculated on a loan amount of Rs 3.82 lakh for a tenure of 24 months.
The Triber is powered by a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine producing a maximum of 71bhp at 6250rpm and a peak torque of 96Nm at 3500rpm. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or an optional AMT automatic transmission.
The brand flagship model Duster is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 70,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 25,000, an exchange benefit of Rs 25,000 and Rs 20,000 loyalty benefit. Offers vary depending on the variant.
The company is also offering discounts on the recently launched Duster Turbo variant. This includes a loyalty bonus of Rs 20,000 and an Easy Care maintenance package for 3 year or 50,000 kilometres.
In addition to this, a corporate bonus or rural offer includes a cash discount of Rs 22,000 or Rs 15,000 is also available for the Duster, respectively. The Renault Duster retails at a starting price of Rs 8.49 lakh, while the prices for Duster Turbo starts from Rs 10.49 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Renault Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In September 2020
Renault aims to boost sales of its models during the ongoing festive season in India with the help of exciting discount offers. It will make for an easier purchase decision during these unprecedented times. Additionally, it will help boost business for dealerships, who have been through rough times from the past few months due to the pandemic.