- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Renault has announced special year-end discounts and benefits worth up to Rs 70,000 across its entire model lineup in the Indian market. This includes the Duster, Triber and the entry-level Kwid offerings.
All three models from the French carmaker will be offered to customers with a bunch of discounts and benefits, along with low EMI and other financial schemes as well.
Starting with the Renault Kwid, the entry-level model from the brand comes with total benefits of up to Rs 45,000. These benefits include Rs 20,000 cash discounts, along with Rs 15,000 and Rs 10,000 worth of exchange and loyalty benefits, respectively.
Apart from this, the Renault Kwid will also come with Rs 9,000 worth of Corporate discounts on brand-approved corporates and PSUs. Rural offers include benefits of up to Rs 5,000 for sarpanch, farmers and gram panchayat members. Renault will also be offering the Kwid with a 0% rate of interest for a loan amount of Rs 1.3 lakh for a tenure of 12 months.
Moving on to the Renault Triber, the popular sub-4 metre compact-MPV in the Indian market. The Triber MPV comes with slightly higher benefits of up to Rs 50,000 in the month of December 2020.
This includes exchange and cash benefits worth Rs 20,000 each, along with a loyalty benefit of Rs 10,000. Similar to the Kwid, the Triber also comes with a corporate discount of Rs 9,000, which is available for Renault Approved list of companies and PSUs. Renault will also offer the Triber with rural offers of Rs 5,000 for farmers, sarpanch and gram panchayat members.
The Renault Triber will also come with 0% rate of interest, however, for the MPV it will be calculated on a higher loan amount of Rs 2.31 lakh for a tenure of 12 months.
Finally coming to the current flagship model in the brand's Indian product lineup, the Renault Duster. Renault will be offering benefits of up to Rs 50,000 on the 1.5-litre powered versions, while the more powerful Duster Turbo models will receive higher benefits of up to Rs 70,000.
Talking about the standard Renault Duster, the SUV comes with Rs 30,000 worth of exchange benefits and Rs 20,000 in loyalty benefits. The Duster Turbo, however, receives an additional cash benefit of Rs 20,000 over the exchange and loyalty offers.
Both versions of the Renault Duster SUVs will also be offered with Rs 30,000 worth Corporate discounts or rural offers worth Rs 15,000. However, in addition to these, Renault will be offering the Duster Turbo with an exclusive ‘Easy Care Package' of 3-years/50,000 kilometres, whichever comes earlier.
Thoughts On The Renault Year-End Car Discounts & Benefits
Renault has announced a wide range of discounts and benefits for their products for the month of December 2020. However, all the offers mentioned will be available for products whose bookings and/or retails takes place between the 1st to 31st of December only.