- 3 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 12 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Renault India has announced a host of discounts, benefits and special offers ahead of the upcoming festival of Diwali in the country. The festive season discounts by Renault is offered on all three of its models on sale in India: Kwid, Triber and Duster.
All three models are offered with a host of cashback offers, benefits, loyalty bonuses, corporate discounts and many other offers as well. The French carmaker is offering benefits of up to Rs 70,000 depending on the model and variant chosen, along with a range of finance options as well.
Starting with the Renault Kwid, the entry-level model comes with benefits of up to Rs 40,000. Apart from the Rs 40,000 benefits, select variants of the car also get exchange offers of Rs 15,000 and loyalty bonus of Rs 10,000. Apart from this, Renault is also offering the Kwid with corporate discounts of Rs 9,000, while farmers, gram panchayat members and sarpanch will receive an additional Rs 5,000 off as a special bonus.
Moving to the budget-friendly sub-4 metre MPV offering from Renault, the Triber. The MPV is offered with benefits of Rs 30,000 in the Indian market. The Renault Triber also gets Rs 20,000 off in exchange benefits and Rs 10,000 as a loyalty bonus. Similar to the Kwid, the Triber MPV also offers Corporate discounts of Rs 9,000 and Rs 4,000 as special rural benefits for farmers, sarpanch and gram panchayat members.
The Renault Duster comes with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 for its 1.5-litre variant. The new Duster 1.3-litre turbo-petrol powered variants, however, receive benefits of Rs 30,000. The 1.5-litre engine powered Duster SUV also comes with corporate discounts of Rs 30,000, along with loyalty and cash benefits of Rs 20,000 and Rs 25,000, respectively (depending on the variant).
The car also comes with Rs 15,000 off as special benefits for farmers. The 1.3-litre turbo-petrol powered Renault Duster also comes with the brand's Easy Care Package of 3 years or 50,000km.
All three models also come with low-interest rates of 3.99% when purchased using Renault Finance options. Also, all the above-mentioned discounts, benefits and offers are applicable to only those customers who book their vehicles between the 1st and 31st of October 2020.
Thoughts On The Renault Car Discounts Ahead Of The Diwali Festivities
With the festive season in India all set to begin at full force, Renault like many other manufacturers is working on taking full advantage of the positive vehicle purchase sentiments of customers, by offering additional benefits and discount offers on their vehicles.