- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 4 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News He is innocent, says family of man accused of hoisting religious flag at Red Fort
- Sports Ronaldo left out of Juve squad for Coppa Italia tie
- Movies Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Co-Stars Neil Bhatt And Aishwarya Sharma Get Engaged, Share Roka Pictures
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Pravaig Dynamics, the Bengaluru based brand has unveiled its first electric car, called the Extinction. The new Pravaig Extinction electric sedan is said to go on sale in India sometime next year in a phase-wise manner.
The new Pravaig Extinction comes with a four-door coupe styling, said to have a special focus on aerodynamics. The electric sedan comes with a clean and minimalistic design, while also featuring LED projector headlamps and LED tail lights, both connected by a LED strip, sharp shoulder lines on the side, stylish alloy wheels and the ‘Pravaig' logo at the centre of the boot-lid at the back.
While the interiors of the electric sedan haven't been unveiled, Pravaig does state that the cabin will feature a lounge-like ambience. The rear cabin will provide passengers with a relaxed seating position with extended leg space. The left-side rear seats claim to recline up to 165-degrees as well.
Apart from this, the Pravaig Extinction will also come with a host of bespoke elements inside. This includes a music system from France-based Devialet Audio Technology company. Customers will also be able to spec up the interiors as per their liking, using the brand's tie-up with various architects, fashion and interior design professionals.
The electric sedan is also said to be capable of providing autonomous driving technology. Although this tech is still awaiting approvals from the government of India. Other features also include HEPA filters, swappable batteries and 8 airbags.
Talking about safety, Pravaig claims that the Extinction electric sedan is ‘built like a tank' and comes with a 5-star safety rating. However, the company did not confirm if these test results are from any official NCAP or from those done by the team internally.
Coming to the important part, the Pravaig Extinction is said to be powered by a 96kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain on the sedan claims to offer close to 200bhp of power (150kW), which allows the Extinction to sprint from 0 - 100km/ in a claimed 5.4 seconds.
The Pravaig Extinction is also said to feature fast-charging technology. The batteries on the electric sedan are capable of charging from 0 - 80 per cent in just 30 mins. Although the exact charging system details are unknown.
As mentioned earlier, the Pravaig Extinction electric sedan will be introduced in India in a phase-wise manner. The electric car will be first introduced in Bengaluru and Delhi, before expanding to other major cities across India at a later stage.
The company also has a unique pricing and payment scheme for the Extinction sedan. While prices for the electric car haven't been revealed, the company has stated that the Extinction will be offered exclusively via leasing and chauffeur-driven services.
Thoughts On The Pravaig Extinction Electric Sedan
While the new electric sedan from the Bengaluru-based brand looks promising, there are still a lot of claims which are yet to be confirmed, especially that of the 5-star safety rating. With the launch expected next year, we will have to wait to see how the final product turns out.