- 1 hr ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Launch 4G Smartphone In Q1 2021: Report
- Movies Arshad Warsi Aka Circuit On Munna Bhai 3: I Don't Think It's Going To Work, Raju Is Busy With Other Things
- News Comments by Trudeau on farmer protests will damage ties says MEA after summoning high commissioner
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Her Style In Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know Its Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Pravaig Dynamics, a Bengaluru-based electric vehicle startup is said to soon unveil their first electric car in the Indian market. The new electric car from the startup will be called 'Extinction' and will be the brand's first product in the market.
The new Pravaig Extinction electric car as per reports from electricvehicleweb.in, is said to be unveiled on the 4th of December this year. The electric car will, however, go on sale in the Indian market sometime next year.
The company had previously showcased the concept version of the Extinction Mk1. The concept version of the electric car came with a sporty fastback styling with 2 doors. However, it is yet to be seen if the production-spec version will carry forward the 2-door styling or will feature a more conventional 4-door configuration.
As seen from the concept model, the upcoming Pravaig Extinction electric car will come with LED headlamps connected by a thin LED strip. The electric car features stylish LED tail lights as well, along with a stylish set of wheels. The electric car does come with minimalistic styling, although it does feature creases and lines, giving it a muscular look.
As per the company, the Pravaig Extinction will come powered by a 96kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain on the Extinction is said to produce a power output of 201bhp and a peak torque of 2400Nm at the wheel. In terms of performance, Pravaig claims the electric car can sprint from 0 - 100km/h in 5.4 seconds and reach a top speed of 196km/h.
The startup also claims that the Pravaig Extinction comes with a maximum range of 504km on a single charge. The electric car also comes with fast-charging capabilities allowing it to charge up to 80 per cent in just 30 minutes.
Once launched in 2021, the Pravaig Extinction is said to first be available in Delhi and Bengaluru. The company will then expand to other cities like Mumbai, Chennai, Pune and others at a slightly later stage. There are also no physical showrooms for the Pravaig, with the company set to use a different sales strategy.
Thoughts On The Pravaig Extinction Electric Car
The Pravaig Extinction electric car does look stylish and if the claimed specifications and range holds true, then it could be a game-changer in the Indian market. However, pricing for the electric car hasn't been announced yet.