- 16 hrs ago 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny & Fronx Clock More Than 14,000 Bookings – Waiting Period Shoots Up
- 20 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Bookings Reopen – Updated Diesel Engine, Features & More
- 22 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Front Suspension Issue – Official Statement Out
- Lifestyle How To Discipline Children Without Punishment
- News PM Modi in Rajasthan today to take part in birth anniversary celebrations of Lord Devnarayan
- Finance 'Sebi' Bans 19 Entities From Securities Mkt For Fraudulent Trading In Superior Finlease Shares
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
Porsche has removed the wraps from the new 992-generation 911 Turbo. The car is available in Coupe and Cabriolet forms. Both the 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo now produce 572bhp, which is 32bhp more than its predecessor.
On the outside, the 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe and Cabriolet have a similar resemblance to their elder sibling, the Turbo S. At the front, the cars get electronically controlled cooling flaps and a large front spoiler. They also feature big rear air intakes, widened rear arches and a bigger rear spoiler too. The newer addition also gets four square exhaust tips finished in chrome, which looks amazing.
On the inside, the 911 Turbo gets a similar treatment as seen on the 911s. They get a 10.9-inch infotainment system with AppleCarplay and AndroidAuto and Porsche's ‘Advanced Cockpit' digital display. Additionally, they get 14-way adjustable sport seats and a sports steering wheel with gearshift paddles. To keep one mesmerised during the drives, the company has installed a Bose surround sound system.
Mechanically, the new 911 Turbo is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.7-litre flat-six engine. The unit produces 572bhp of power and 750Nm of peak torque. Power is sent to all four wheels through an 8-speed PDK dual-clutch auto gearbox.
The car also gets Porsche's Traction Management active four-wheel-drive system that sends more torque to the front axle for better cornering speeds. It can catapult from 0 to 100km/h in just 2.8 seconds and has a top speed of 320km/h. The car is also equipped with the Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) as standard.
In other related Porsche news, the company recently launched the Panamera 4 10 Years Edition. The car carries a price tag of Rs 1.60 crore ex-showroom. This special edition is based on the Panamera 4 all-wheel-drive version and features 21-inch alloy wheels, and special ‘Panamera10' badging on the front doors that are finished in white gold.
Thoughts About The New Porsche 911 Turbo
Porsche already has launched the top-spec 911 Turbo S in India, which retails at Rs 3.08 crore, ex-showroom. So, there is a chance that the company might introduce the all-new 911 turbo in the country at a later stage.