- 5 min ago Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Review: The Most Capable Off-Roader With An Affordable Price Tag!
- 40 min ago Tata HBX Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch: Details & Specifications
- 50 min ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch This Month
- 1 hr ago Best-Selling Cars In India For July 2020: Maruti Alto Retains Its Top-Selling Car Title Yet Again!
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Was Certain Mulk Would Get Banned By The Censor Board, Recalls Anubhav Sinha
- Lifestyle Gayatri Japam 2020: Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy M31s: OnePlus Nord, Oppo Reno4 And More
- Sports Marquez all set to return at Czech MotoGP
- News NEET Superspecialty Exam 2020 exam table released; register on natboard.edu.in before 24 August
- Finance Spencer's Retail Rights Issue Opens On 4 August: Details Here
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
German luxury car manufacturer, Porsche, has announced that Pawan Shetty, the Director at Porsche India has called it quits after four years and seven months with the company.
Reports are that Ashish Kaul, the Head of Sales at Porsche India will assume the role of Acting Director in the interim period.
Pawan Shetty played a vital role in increasing the brand's presence in the Indian markets, and has been part of multiple launches including the Porsche Carrera S, the Carrera Cabriolet, and the Cayenne Coupe.
Pavan Shetty started his career with the Financial Express, before joining HSBC as part of Human Resources. He worked with Tata Motors, and Ford India until 2007 before heading Lamborghini's India operation for three years.
In Porsche related news, the brand recently launched a celebratory edition of its Panamera 4 model. Called the Panamera 4 10 Year Edition, the car was launched at Rs 1.60 crore, in order to celebrate 10 years of production.
The 10 Year Edition features special 'Panamera 10' badging at the front doors, 21-inch alloy wheels finished in white gold. The door sills and the dashboard trim on the passengers side also feature special badging.
The models feature Matrix LED headlamps, Porsche's Dynamic Light System Plus, a lane change assist system, a parking assist system that features a rear view camera, a panoramic sunroof, and a Bose surround sound system.
The new Porsche Panamera 4 10 Year Edition model is powered by a 2.6-litre V6 engine that produces 226bhp and 450Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Safety features include 10 airbags, dual-stage airbags, a tyre pressure monitoring system, ABS with EBD, an electronic stability program, a traction control system, and hill hold assist.
The vehicle also arrives with eight-way electronically adjustable driver and front passenger seats, six-way electronically adjustable rear seats that feature a 50:50 split ratio, and a cooled glove box. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Pawan Shetty Calling It Quits With Porsche India
Well, these things happen. People quit for multiple reasons and we think Porsche doesn't really have anything to worry about. We're sure the German manufacturer will have someone else to hold the helm soon.