- 8 min ago BMW M1000 RR Unveiled: First Motorcycle From The Brand’s M Divison
- 58 min ago Kia Sonet GTX+ Variant Prices Revealed: Range-Topping Petrol & Diesel Trims Offered At Rs 12.89 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago MG Motors Unveils Advanced-Features List On Upcoming Gloster SUV: Bookings Now Open
- 3 hrs ago Tata Hexa BS6 XMA 4X4 Variant Spotted Testing In Pune: Spy Pics & Other Details
- News Javadekar slams Congress, says it is 'directionless', boycotts Parliament and protests outside
- Movies Aditya Narayan Says Sushant Had Child-Like Enthusiasm; He Was Glad To Know A Star Like Him Was Real
- Finance PFRDA Allows These Subscribers To Rejoin The NPS Scheme
- Sports Leander Paes opens up about clinching an Olympic medal in 1996
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Spotted Online: Fist Smartphone With Snapdragon 750 SoC?
- Lifestyle Did You Know What Causes A Fever? Check Out Number 19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North-East India In October
- Education KEAM Rank List 2020: How To Check Kerala KEAM 2020 Rank List For Engineering And Medical
Japanese-based audio components manufacturer, Pioneer has launched a new tube subwoofer in the Indian market. Called the TS-WX3000T, is part of the brand's Champion Series line-up and retails at Rs 9,990.
The TS-WX3000T features new technologies offering enhanced bass for a great in-car audio experience. The four main features that set this audio powerhouse apart are high durability, impeccable sound quality, robust design, and smooth airflow improvement.
The subwoofer's longevity is increased by using a new buttress ring that helps in improving its stability and linearity during periods of heavy usage or high volumes. The durability of the product is supported by an aluminium bobbin that improves heat absorption and power handling.
The subwoofer also features a voice coil that is made out of high-grade material. This ensures that no deformation and drop-down is giving a clear sound. All these technologies enable the subwoofer to remain operational for longer hours without compromising on audio quality.
Ishii Hideaki San, Managing Director Pioneer Electronics India, said, "Over the years, Pioneer has earned the trust of millions of customers and become synonymous with world-class audio and video systems for automobiles and the TS-WX3000T subwoofer will only take this legacy forward with its powerful sound quality".
The TS-WX3000T subwoofer's Sensitivity is rated at 88dB producing a maximum power output of 1600W. The product dimensions read 700mm in length, around 9 kilograms in weight and take up a volume of 50.9 litres. This makes it ideal to be placed in the boot of the car.
The subwoofer's frequency response operates between 20Hz and 2.5kHz. With tube bass reflex system, it improves its high-quality bass sound further. It is powerful enough to create low frequencies that can't be produced from an OEM solution.
Speaking about TS-WX3000T's design, the company claims that its tough exterior makes it ideal for rough outdoor use without the fear of getting damage. The cabinet is spacious to allow smooth airflow movement.
As a result, it makes the sound quality effortless and impeccable. This feature is further improved with the use of a vortex generator that reduces noise and allows for uninterrupted airflow.
Thoughts About Pioneer Launching TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series
The in-car entertainment has become an integral part of a vehicle. We are noticing auto manufacturers featuring top-of-the-line audio systems providing an enhanced cabin experience.
However, when it comes to audio systems, people still prefer decking-up their rides with aftermarket units to suit their needs. Well, Pioneer needs no introduction over here, as they are among the oldest brands for audio systems.