- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 1 day ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- Sports Mankad among 10 ICC Hall of Fame special inductees ahead of WTC final
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- News Mizoram man, head of world's largest family with 39 wives, 94 kids, dies at 76
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Italian auto giant Piaggio Vehicle has launched a digital sales platform for its commercial vehicles in order to allow for customers to be able to choose vehicles, make a booking, look up ex-showroom and on-road prices, and apply for loans.
Piaggio claims that the new online sales platform is an industry-first in the commercial vehicle markets, and has been launched a month after Piaggio Vehicles launched an online sales platform for its Aprilia and Vespa range of scooters.
A statement issued by the brand read, "Piaggio had already launched the e-commerce website for its two-wheeler range of products last month and now a new e-commerce platform is being launched for its three-wheeler brand Ape, keeping in mind the requirement of Commercial Vehicle customers."
The digital sales platform integrates all the brand's commercial vehicle dealers across the country, connects them locally, and offers a standardised vehicle delivery experience.
Mr Diego Graffi, the Chairman and Managing Director at Piaggio Vehicles said, "The launch of this unique platform in the commercial vehicle space will enable our customers to book their selected model from the comfort of their homes without visiting the showroom. We feel that this one-of-its-kind offering in the Indian CV space will benefit our customers in many ways."
"The company is constantly innovating with its products and processes to address the needs of changing times, and has planned many more initiatives in the near future for its customers," he added.
Commercial vehicle customers can now look up ex-showroom and on-road prices (city wise), calculate and look up EMI options, apply for financial aid via multiple institutions, and make a booking for the vehicle as well.
In addition, the digital platform also offers multiple payment options via digital wallets, net banking, and via debit and credit cards.
Thoughts About Piaggio's Commercial Vehicle Online Sale Platform
This is very thoughtful of Piaggio. While most manufacturers have been concentrating solely on private vehicle owners, the brand has outdone them all by taking this additional step. This move definitely makes life easier for commercial vehicle owners who too are at risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus when they venture to a dealership. Excellent thought Piaggio!