- 34 min ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 39 min ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- 1 hr ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 40,000 Units Mark: Production Increased To Meet The Demand
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield 650 Twins New Colour Options Leaked: Here Are The Details
- Technology Airtel Adds More Subscribers Via MNP In 2020
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Says Tanu Weds Manu Changed The Trajectory Of Her Career When She Was Stuck With Neurotic Roles
- Lifestyle Ganesh Gayatri Mantra Meaning And Lyrics In English And Sanskrit
- Sports Martin Guptill breaks Rohit Sharma's big record in T20Is, find the numbers!
- News New rules kick in as government moves to regulate streaming and digital content
- Finance 10-16 IPOs Lined Up For Launch In March 2021
- Education CSIR UGC NET Result 2021 Declared, Check Result Link At csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
Piaggio has launched its new Ape Xtra LDX+ cargo three-wheeler with a 6-feet deck length. The new Piaggio Ape Xtra LDX+ cargo three-wheeler is priced at Rs 2.65 lakh, ex-showroom (Pune).
Bookings for the same can be across all dealerships in the country, with deliveries said to start soon. Piaggio also offers potential customers the option to book the commercial vehicle from the comfort of home via their online platform.
The Piaggio Ape Xtra CV was initially available with 5 and 5.5 feet deck lengths. However, the new Ape Xtra LDX+ is the latest variant added to the CVs lineup, featuring a slightly larger deck length of 6 feet.
The small commercial vehicle comes powered by a 599cc diesel engine, mated to a five-speed gearbox. Piaggio claims that the new Ape Xtra LDX+ offers the best-in-class mileage, superior loadability, high torque and a smooth driving experience as compared to its rivals.
Diego Graffi, Chairman and MD, Piaggio Vehicles Private Ltd. said,
"Our new BSVI performance range has been a huge success in the market due to superior specs than competing products. Ape' Xtra LDX +, with longer deck size, will enable our customers to earn more and will further strengthen our position as a leader in the 3 wheeler cargo category."
Saju Nair, EVP and Head of Commercial Vehicle Business, Piaggio India Pvt Ltd. said,
"We are pleased to be launching the Ape' Xtra LDX + diesel cargo. Through market research, we saw the latent need of a longer deck product required by the customer to carry high volume loads with higher unit length."
"The more powerful 599 smart BSVI engine gave us an opportunity to develop this variant on our already proven diesel platform. We feel that the 6ft variant will especially be suitable for captive customers & e-commerce delivery businesses and will give stiff competition to 4Wh SCV cargo products."
Thoughts On The Piaggio Ape Xtra LDX+ Cargo Three-Wheeler
Piaggio Vehicles India is a direct subsidiary of the Italian Piaggio Group. The company in India is one of the leading manufacturers of small commercial vehicles, with the Ape Xtra LDX+ being their latest offering.