- 38 min ago Michelin Car Tyre Supply Has Been Put On Hold In India: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Hero MotoCorp Achieves 100 Million Production Milestone: Unveils Six Celebration-Edition Models
- 3 hrs ago Mini India Car Sales In 2020: Delivers Over 500 Units & Registers A Growth Of 34% In Q4
- 4 hrs ago BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 51.50 Lakh
- Movies KGF Chapter 2 Telugu Theatrical Rights: Makers Quote Whopping Amount For The Yash Starrer
- News Construction in ‘our own territory’ normal, says China on reports of building village in Arunachal
- Sports BLITZPOKER Presents India's Biggest Online Poker Event, The IOPC
- Finance How To Make Deposit In PPF and SSA Account Online?
- Technology Free Fire Redeem Code Generator: How To Get Unlimited Free Redeem Code On Free Fire
- Education Republic day 2021: Essay ideas for students
- Lifestyle Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Or Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu, Which Couple’s Fashionable Look Is Impressive?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Nissan India has introduced a new after-sales service offering in the country to provide its customers with a hassle-free and enhanced ownership experience. Called the 'Nissan Service Hub', it will cater to customer's request for service booking online.
The Nissan Service Hub is strategically introduced by the company ahead of the Nissan Magnite launch early next month in the country. The new service assures new and existing customers of the brand worry-free and convenient vehicle maintenance.
The Nissan Service Hub is split to 4-easy steps to get Nissan cars serviced in India. The fist-step involves the cost of service, here the customer needs to provide all details regarding their vehicle online. After entering all details, the customer would be provided with a service cost approximation.
Moving to the second step, the customer can now book a service request online on the brand website. Alternatively, the can download the application and find the same option there as well. This step will ensure the availability of the service slot across authorized workshops in the area for a quick turn-around-time.
The third step in the Nissan Service Hub process will be completed by the dealership. Once the service slot is booked, the respective dealership or workshop will contact the customer for confirmation and get additional details, if any, about the vehicle. This includes the customer's location as well.
The fourth and the final step in the process, the customer's car will be picked up from the mentioned location by the dealership for service. Once the service of the vehicle is completed, the vehicle will again be dropped off at the same location. The Nissan Service Hub ensure the service of the vehicle is completed with the customer staying at the comfort of their homes.
Nissan dealerships and workshops will also be following the safety guidelines provided by the company during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The vehicle will be completely sanitised before handing it over to the customer. The payments for the vehicle service can be done using various modes of online payment provided by the company.
In related news, the company is gearing up to launch the much-awaited Nissan Magnite compact-SUV in the Indian market. The Nissan Magnite will go on sale in the market on December 2 with pre-booking already underway — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India
Nissan India has introduced a new after-sales service to provide its customers with a hassle-free and convenient vehicle maintenance experience in the country. The Nissan Service Hub process is completely a digital and contactless process offered by the company to ensure the safety of its customers during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.