- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 5 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- News US talk show host Larry King dies weeks after testing Covid positive
- Sports Real Madrid flatly deny 'tension' with Inter regarding deferred payments for Hakimi
- Lifestyle Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Finance With 8.5% Return Should I Invest In This Fund For PPF-like Benefits?
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Nissan India has introduced a new after-sales service offering in the country to provide its customers with a hassle-free and enhanced ownership experience. Called the 'Nissan Service Hub', it will cater to customer's request for service booking online.
The Nissan Service Hub is strategically introduced by the company ahead of the Nissan Magnite launch early next month in the country. The new service assures new and existing customers of the brand worry-free and convenient vehicle maintenance.
The Nissan Service Hub is split to 4-easy steps to get Nissan cars serviced in India. The fist-step involves the cost of service, here the customer needs to provide all details regarding their vehicle online. After entering all details, the customer would be provided with a service cost approximation.
Moving to the second step, the customer can now book a service request online on the brand website. Alternatively, the can download the application and find the same option there as well. This step will ensure the availability of the service slot across authorized workshops in the area for a quick turn-around-time.
The third step in the Nissan Service Hub process will be completed by the dealership. Once the service slot is booked, the respective dealership or workshop will contact the customer for confirmation and get additional details, if any, about the vehicle. This includes the customer's location as well.
The fourth and the final step in the process, the customer's car will be picked up from the mentioned location by the dealership for service. Once the service of the vehicle is completed, the vehicle will again be dropped off at the same location. The Nissan Service Hub ensure the service of the vehicle is completed with the customer staying at the comfort of their homes.
Nissan dealerships and workshops will also be following the safety guidelines provided by the company during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The vehicle will be completely sanitised before handing it over to the customer. The payments for the vehicle service can be done using various modes of online payment provided by the company.
In related news, the company is gearing up to launch the much-awaited Nissan Magnite compact-SUV in the Indian market. The Nissan Magnite will go on sale in the market on December 2 with pre-booking already underway — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India
Nissan India has introduced a new after-sales service to provide its customers with a hassle-free and convenient vehicle maintenance experience in the country. The Nissan Service Hub process is completely a digital and contactless process offered by the company to ensure the safety of its customers during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.