- 55 min ago New Royal Enfield Classic (2021) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Komaki High-Speed Electric Two-Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 96,000
- 15 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exports Begin In India: First Batch SUVs Shipped Overseas
- Finance Union Budget 2021: No Personal Income Tax Tweak Likely
- Movies Neha Marda On Long-Distance Relationship With Hubby Aayushman: I Always Chase To Meet Him
- Technology Nokia 1.4 Full Spec-Sheet Leaked Online; Dual Cameras, 4,000mAh Battery In Tow
- News Explained: How US President Joe Biden's era impact India?
- Sports MS Dhoni comparisons amazing but Rishabh Pant wants a name for himself in Indian cricket
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Makes Our Day Bright And Happy By Treating Us With Her Colourful Look In A Pretty Co-ord Set
- Education RRB NTPC Phase 3 Exam Date 2021 And Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Nissan India has announced the expansion of its sales and service network in the Indian market. The company has introduced 50 new customer touchpoints across the country, including 30 service stations and 20 sales showroom.
Alongside the 50 new touchpoints across India, Nissan has also introduced an end-to-end digital ecosystem, virtual showrooms and an industry-first virtual test drive experience as well.
The expansion of its network both physical and digital is part of their ‘Nissan NEXT' strategy for India. As part of the strategy, the company will be prioritising and investing in the Indian market to ensure sustainable growth.
The expansion is also in-line with the brand's requirement to strengthen its customer-centric services in the country, ahead of the launch of its all-new Magnite compact-SUV.
The company has also taken the opportunity to introduce their ‘Nissan Express Service'. This will give the customers a quick yet comprehensive service experience in just 90-minutes.
Nissan will further be expanding its service reach by conducting ‘Nissan Service Clinics' at over 100 locations across the country. Customers can book their vehicles for these clinics using the Nissan Service Hub or Nissan Connect.
The company will also be offering ‘Doorstep Service', allowing customers to receive a complete service for their vehicles, without leaving the comfort of their home. Nissan will also be offering their ‘Pick-up & Drop-off' services as well.
Apart from this, Nissan car owners will also be supported by the brand's 24/7 Roadside Assistance program in over 1500 cities across India.
Sinan Ozkok, President, Nissan Motor India, stated,
"Nissan India's focus is on improving customers' connectivity by providing a seamless journey through these company-owned platforms. We are adapting and adopting the changes in the marketplace to strengthen Nissan's commitment to the Indian customer on product and service assurances."
Rakesh Srivastava, MD, Nissan Motor India, stated,
"With India gradually becoming a more strategic base for value-added services, Nissan's new and improved initiatives will underscore our desire to give customers a hassle-free, safe, and satisfying sales and service process that is enhanced by a comprehensive digital ecosystem for discerning customers."
Thoughts On The Nissan Sales & Service Network Expansion
Nissan is working hard on improving and strengthening its sales and service operations across the country, ahead of the arrival of the Magnite. The compact-SUV is expected to go on sale in India on the 2nd of December and will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Kia Sonet and the Hyundai Venue; among others.