- 12 hrs ago MG Hector Facelift Spotted Testing In Vadodara: Details & Specifications
- 12 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Accessories List Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Is The Complete List
- 14 hrs ago Triumph Trident Is In Its Final Testing Phase: Expected To Launch Sometime Next Year
- 14 hrs ago Ampere Launches New Electric Scooter Variants: Gets Added Features, Improved Mileage & More
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020: Irresistible Offers On Electronics Gadgets
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs RR: Young Gill, Mavi and Nagarkoti shine in Knight Riders' big win over Royals
- Movies Thani Oruvan 2: The Jayam Ravi-Mohan Raja Project To Start Rolling In February 2021?
- Education SSC CGL Tier 3 Result 2020: Check Skill Test And Document Verification Details
- News Karnataka to effect steep hike in penalty for not wearing masks
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi’s Stunning Golden Dress And Funny Expressions Leaves Fans Smitten
- Finance SBI Customers Can Check Balance, View Passbook Without Logging In SBI YONO App: Here's How
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
Nissan is gearing up to launching its new compact-SUV called the Magnite in the Indian market. The company already showcased the concept of the SUV earlier this year and the production-ready variant is expected to arrive sometime next year in the country. Also, the car has been spotted testing several times on the roads.
However, Nissan India has released a set of images of the Magnite concept cabin. Seeing the images we can get to know what can be expected out of the production-ready variant's interiors, highlighting the dashboard and the cabin space.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, "The Nissan Magnite concept is an evolutionary leap in Nissan's SUV history. Not only the exterior, but also the interiors exude premium-ness, sophistication and roominess. These core elements of design philosophy will be succeeded to the production model which is under development, coupled with superior technology on-board to be a game-changer in its segment."
As seen in the official images of the Nissan Magnite's interior, the compact SUV features a large touchscreen, a full-digital instrument console, hexagonal AC vents and a push-button start. The interiors also feature red and silver accents and also get climate control knobs with digital readout. The Magnite compact SUV gets a three-spoke steering wheel, etc. In this digital format, the cabin looks big and spacious. It is also expected to come equipped with some of the segment-first features like a 360-degree parking camera.
Other features will include sleek-looking LED headlamps and an L-shaped LED DRLs, which are similar to the ones seen on updated Datsun Redi-GO hatchback. It is also expected to get body cladding all-around, dual-tone alloy wheels, LED split-tail lights, faux skid plates at both ends, roof rails, silver accents around the window line and blacked-out ORVMs among many others.
The Magnite SUV was expected to launch sometime during the end of 2020 in India. However, due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and the nation-wide lockdown has resulted in delayed timelines for the SUVs arrival in the country.
Mechanically, the Magnite compact-SUV is expected to be powered by a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine codenamed ‘BR10', which currently powers the Renault Triber MPV. The engine produces 71bhp and 96Nm of torque and comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The company could also offer an optional AMT at a later stage.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Interior Images
The digital format of the Nissan Magnite's interior looks really amazing and we hope that it stays true to the production-ready variant. Once launched, the Nissan Magnite will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Venue, the Tata Nexon, the Ford EcoSport, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, the upcoming Kia Sonet and the Renault Kiger in the Indian market.