- 48 min ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 1 hr ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Movies Kiara Advani Tells Kareena Kapoor She Wants To Do An Action Film ‘So Bad’ On What Women Want 3
- Sports Pollard's blitzkrieg in vain as Kiwis edge Windies in thriller
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Technology Vi Partners With UpGrad, Cure.fit To Provide Multiple Benefits To Users
- News Recession hits India: GDP contracts 7.5% in Q2
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
The upcoming Nissan Magnite has been teased ahead of its global unveil on October 21, 2020. The company is expected to launch the Magnite SUV sometime by the end of this year after its global unveil.
The teaser video released by the company on their social media handles reveals the new campaign hashtag called #IgniteYourCarisma. The teaser also reveals the front lighting of the compact-SUV.
Ahead of its teaser video, the company had released few images of the Magnite testing at the company's facility at the Tochigi Proving Ground. Nissan also tested its famous GT-R sports car at the same facility as well — here are all details.
The Nissan Magnite features a large blacked-out honeycomb grille flanked by two sleek-looking LED headlamps on either side. Further down, the front bumper houses the L-Shaped LED DRLS along with silver-finished scuff plates.
Other features include blacked-out body cladding all-around the SUV, dual-tone alloy wheels, LED split-taillights, faux skid plates at the rear, roof rails, silver accents around the window line and blacked-out ORVMs; among others.
On the inside, the Magnite is expected to be packed with a host of features such as a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, climate control system, a factory-fitted sunroof, and semi-digital instrument cluster.
It will also feature a large touchscreen for the infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. According to the company, the interiors of the Nissan Magnite will give it an airy feel due to its horizontal dashboard design, creating a sense of space inside the cabin. The uniquely shaped air-con vents add to the appealing looks of the cabin.
Nissan is expected to offer the Magnite compact-SUV with 1.0-litre petrol engine options in two different technologies. The lower-spec naturally aspirated unit sourced from the Renault Triber MPV and the top-specs turbo-petrol unit of the same cubic capacity, which will make its debut on the Magnite.
The all-new engine is expected to produce around 95bhp. The turbo engine could come mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or a CVT automatic transmission.
Once launched, the Nissan Magnite will rival the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Toyota Urban Cruiser, Ford EcoSport, and the upcoming Renault Kiger; among others in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Official Unveil
The Nissan Magnite compact-SUV has joined the list of most anticipated vehicle launches this year in the Indian market. The Magnite will be the brand's attempt to recover from low sales volume in the country and across the world as well.